World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Perfection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Rise of Perfection Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Perfection   The Rise of Perfection Empty5/12/2012, 5:49 am

WCW is at Madison Square Garden during intermission when The all too familar song of Mr.Perfect begins to play.The fans are buzzing and sit there on their hands confused at the soundof the music.The Rise of Perfection View;_ylt=A0PDoTGuH65PtBEAKoqJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4

Michael Mcgillicutty emerges from out of the curtian and he has a towel and he is chewing bubble gum.He smiles smug at the fans and walks to the ring.
He gets into the ring and does his father's famous towel flip and grabs a microphone.

Michael McGillicutty:The newest arrival has made his presence known here in WCW and its not just an oridinary superstar it is a perfect superstar.I have seen big names and even bigger egos take up your time and do the same spots in the ring night and night out.My ears were bleeding backstage when I had to listen to Kane come out here and run his mouth.You see he may be 7 feet tall and well over three hundred pounds but he is medicore at best.Never will be perfect.You see the old cliche is that nobody is perfect well the person who says that is telling the truth their not but I am.The apple doesn't fall far from the tree and it landed just perfectly.Matt Hardy any version of you sucks.Your always in your brother's shadow and he isn't perfect either.Brock Lesnar is having some trouble with a group of guys who should of retired along time ago.Shawn Michaels and Triple H are the reason my father left this business.You see he gave you both thematches of your life. when you went up against him in the ring.Not just the best match,not just an alright match a perfect match.The fans still talk about Summer Slam 1993 between Shawn Michaels and Mr. Perfect.Young wrestlers breaking into the business study that match because it flowed very perfectly and had the fans on their feet the whole time.If it wasn't for that big idiot Kevin Nash maybe dad woulda won but I didn't come here to talk about the past I came here to talk about a future here in WCW.A very perfect future.
Dolph Ziggler thinks he is perfection well he is a wannabe while I am Genetic perfection he is a Kmart knockoff.Like the rock and Randy Orton I am a third generation superstar.Alot of people underestimate me because I haven't really had a oppritunity to prove myself yet but I will knock down doors even if I have to kick them in.I will climb the ladder to success and I will not just be an ordinary success I will be a perfect success.I am Going to dedicate my WCW career to my father Curt Henig and my grandfather the Ax.I don't care if its Hardy,Kane,Rock,HBK,Triple H,Zigger,Edge,Undertaker,anybody and everybody will be the Perfect victim.

The theme of Mr.Perfect plays again as Michael McGillicutty tosses down the microphone and steps through the ropes.He stands on the ring steps and glares at the crowd and than departs.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Perfection   The Rise of Perfection Empty5/14/2012, 12:45 am

{Official Grade}

The formatting was a little off but you seem to have a great handle of your character already. This pleases me. 3 SP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Perfection   The Rise of Perfection Empty5/14/2012, 12:59 am

This pleases the great Miz, feed him grapes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Perfection   The Rise of Perfection Empty5/15/2012, 8:30 pm

I agree with Miz. Despite the formatting and sentence structure, this is a 'perfect' promo. Keep up the good work and stick with us. We're a fun group.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Perfection   The Rise of Perfection Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Perfection
Page 1 of 1