World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to present Perfection.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Time to present Perfection. Empty
PostSubject: Time to present Perfection.   Time to present Perfection. Empty4/16/2012, 10:00 pm

The crowd is cheering as the show is making a steady eruption forward on the road to wrestlemania. The camera cuts to a view of the announce table with Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler talking rapidly. Promoting the show for tonight.

-Michael Cole-
An amazing show here tonight! HHH vs Lesnar! Orton vs Big Show! What else could be better!?

-King-
Not alot. But I have word we are about to see Perfection at it's finest? What does that mean?

"Exscuse Me!"

-King-
Oh no....

-Cole-
YES! I was hoping we would get to see Vickie out here tonight!

As the "Cougar" Vickie Guerrero, walks out onto the stage with a smile she holds a hand to the entrance curtain and speaks into the mic.

-Vickie Guerrero-
May I present, the greatest wrestler to ever step foot in the ring, my client, Dolph Ziggler!

"The Perfectionist" Dolph Ziggler walks out onto the stage with amazing Swagger, Walking in front of Vickie, he makes his way to the ring as Cole praises his wrestling skills and Vickie's beauty. Ziggler jumps onto the apron with a flash of the million dollar smile. He snatches a mic and steps in through the ropes. Ziggler drops and begins doing sit ups. As Vickie goes to speak, Ziggler hops to his feet and cuts her off. He smiles at her, calming her from a scream fest. Ziggler raises the mic, wasting no time. He goes to speak but the mic doesn't pick it up. He throws it away and grabs Vickie's mic.

-Dolph Ziggler-
Wow, what kind of place gives me a crappy mic!? I mean really, a crappy crowd, a crappy city, a crappy arena, and a crappy mic? Really? Well, I suppose it was nessacary. Can't stand being wrong can you? Can't stand not beileving that you stand in the presence of Perfection at it's finest! The reason I have come out here is to put this simply. I beat Edge in his own stipulation of a match. I think that is something! I don't know about all of you but... Oh wait, you guys aren't too bright are you? Eh, let me say it as slowly as possible..... I... Am.... AMAZING! I deserve better than facing a has been here tonight for some trash title. I deserve to be in the money in the bank and all of you know it. Now, even if I have to go through every last problem to get it, I want it.... A chance to fight anyone whenever I want? Who wouldn't want that!? I know I would! As much as any gold would be good. I want the top one. Not some low card trash title. I am the best at what I do and nothing can stop that. Not some "Animal" Not Edge. And no one else on the roster will. I shall do what it takes to prove I am the Perfectionist that I pro-claim myself to be. Even with all you ignorant people, you see greatness and must appreciate it.

The cockieness had earned several boos and even a "Shut up wanna-be" Chant started. The crowd clearly dislikes the swagger that Dolph displays but a certain Michael Cole was loving it. "Best Wrestler" and "Truely amazing and certainly modest!" were some of the thrown out words.

-Dolph Ziggler-
I mean, you cheer a man who doesn't realize he has a weight problem like Big Show! Well, at least some of you understand the concept and dislike him. I swear that I will..... you know what, forget these ignorant people. Michael Cole, since you know him so well, get the Anonymous GM to get him some sort of a brain and email you that I am in the Money in the Bank match at the grandest stage of them all.

Ziggler decided to stand against the ropes as Michael Cole tries to explain that he doesn't speak to him, he only gets the emails.

(tbc by whoever feels the need but the Anonymous Gm would be the best)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Time to present Perfection.   Time to present Perfection. Empty4/17/2012, 3:41 pm

{Official grade}

This deserves a high 4 SP. Nothing I can say but maybe add a few pics. Great fraking job!
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time to present Perfection.   Time to present Perfection. Empty4/19/2012, 5:57 pm

Has this already been added to my current points or no.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Time to present Perfection.   Time to present Perfection. Empty4/21/2012, 5:24 pm

Yep. As soon as I grade I update the points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to present Perfection.   Time to present Perfection. Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to present Perfection.
Page 1 of 1