World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeding Time Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Feeding Time Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Feeding Time Part 1   Feeding Time Part 1 Empty11/18/2012, 5:21 am

smackdown is interupted by static flashing across the tron. the arena goes dark and all focus in the arena is directed to the titantron where a video starts playing.

the camera pans across a dark area where you can make out large slabs of meat hanging on meat hooks like you'd find in a meat packing factory. the camera keeps moving foward throughout the room, it stops at a table where a dim light that is about to go out barely lights the table, one item lay on the table.......

Feeding Time Part 1 Hungryman_meatloaf_01

a hungry man tv dinner is what lays on the table. suddenly a huge impact is felt on the camera as the cameraman falls to the ground, the camera falls at an angle to where you can see the table and a figure standing in front of it presumeably the person that just layed out the cameraman. he begins to speak.

???: This is my home...... where I train...... where I consume...... where I live...... I was raised in a cutthroat place where I had to fight for my meals. a man took me in I worked in this factory packing meat throughout my teenager years, and every night after work I would get the scraps of what we packed for the day. I looked up to this man as he was a father figure to me, then one day he was killed on the way home from work by gangbanger who was trying to rob him.

you can hear the man's voice begin to intensify as he gets deeper into the story.

???: I was kicked to the streets once again and had to fight EVERYDAY FOR WHAT LITTLE MEALS I CAME UP WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the man slams the table with his fist.

???: I made a promise to who I like to call my father, I promised him on his grave that I WOULD NEVER GO HUNGRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the man grabs the tv dinner and rips it open, he then dumps the entire t.v. dinner down his throat then fly 's the box into the darkness.

the man then grabs the lifeless cameraman off the floor and chokeslams him through the table.

he then approaches the camera and picks it up. he slowly pulls it to his face and the arena is in shock with who they see.

???: I AM HUNGRY...... I AM EMOTIONLESS...... I WILL SHOW NO MERCY...... AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL MY HUNGER IS FULFILLED!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM RYBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

FEED ME MORE!

FEED ME MORE!

FEED ME MORE!

the video cuts off and some words flash across the screen.

A force is coming...... an unstoppable force...... that will reign hell upon WCW all in a quest to feed his hunger and reach the top of the food chain...... you have seen an example of his hunger in this video and you will see another next week......

the final words of the video flashes across the screen,

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN......

SURVIVE IF I LET YOU......

RYBACK COMING IN DECEMBER!

the video concludes leaving the wcw universe in awe as smackdown rolls on.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Time Part 1   Feeding Time Part 1 Empty11/19/2012, 7:42 pm

Here we go!

Positives:
-It was amazing. This promo is better than anything WWE has done with Ryback.
-You gave him a background, a story. He is a three dimensional character with depth unlike the Ryback we see on TV.
-You had Ryback doing stuff. Apparently he lives in a creepy meat locker and assaults camera men. It is original and interesting.
-It was funny. You showed he Hungry Man dinner picture and then had pay off later when you had him rip the box open and eat it. I mean he didn't even cook it! It was still frozen in that creepy meat locker and he still ate it. That's tough right there.
-Formatting was great and the use of visuals were appropriate and made the promo better.

Only problems are with the grammar. You are a strange man when it comes to grammar in your promos my friend. Some paragraphs are perfect with capitalization, commas, periods, apostrophes, etc. and then others are just blocks of lowercase words separated by periods. It just makes it harder for the reader to engage with the promo when there are lots of technical errors.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Going to go against my own criteria and still give you a 5/5 on this one. The content is just too good and I want this to serve as an example to others of what a great promo is like. Your Orton promos were good, but this is just WAY better than those were. Truly great work man, I can't wait to see what you do next.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Time Part 1   Feeding Time Part 1 Empty11/19/2012, 7:47 pm

thanks critic ill try and improve on the grammer for the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Time Part 1   Feeding Time Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeding Time Part 1
Page 1 of 1