World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The fire relights part 2.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

The fire relights part 2. Empty
PostSubject: The fire relights part 2.   The fire relights part 2. Empty11/17/2012, 4:50 pm

Televisions Everywhere.....

The dark room as before. The camera this time, is close up to the match.

The fire relights part 2. YxfpN

The screen cuts to a view of the World Title triple threat match featured on WcW months ago.

The fire relights part 2. Jazq0

Static, then back to the match in the room. The camera is slolwy backing out. Static then another picture from the match.

The fire relights part 2. NCEw3

Edge goes darting across the ring and spears the big red machine to the ground and covers. Static, then back to the original dark room with the match in it. Now in the view, is a glove holding the match. Static.

The fire relights part 2. KC6Va

Static, then back to the room. Now backing out onto a figure standing in the room, holding the match a little away from it's head, only barley able to be made out. The screen starts jumping from image to image.

The fire relights part 2. Jazq0
The fire relights part 2. NCEw3
The fire relights part 2. 4JSLf
The fire relights part 2. KC6Va
The fire relights part 2. Gbdgp
The fire relights part 2. KBFJc

The final image stays there longer than all the others. Suddenly, it starts to burn. From to inside out. Engulfing CM Punk's face then the entire image. A deep laugh sounds out as words appear in fire on the screen.

"I will have what is righfully mine."

The screen goes to static but flashes a quick photo before it dies out completely, sending the viewers into a cheer, and some a boo.

The fire relights part 2. MnWPH

Then, darkness.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

The fire relights part 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fire relights part 2.   The fire relights part 2. Empty11/19/2012, 7:07 pm

Another interesting promo from you. As I was reading it, I could clearly picture it in my head as if it were really on T.V. The visual aids were used appropriately and enhanced the quality of the promo significantly. Formatting and grammar were top notch.

My only suggestion if you make another Kane promo next week would be to continue to vary it up. Once we are well into Age Two, promos will be much more easy to do with a person to feud with.

{Offical Grade}
4/5. Well done man. You hit the criteria and took my criticisms from your last promo to heart and I can see the improvement.
Back to top Go down

The fire relights part 2.
Page 1 of 1