World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm! Empty
PostSubject: Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm!   Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm! Empty11/30/2012, 9:54 am

Smackdown is interrupted by static flashing across the titantron, the arena goes dark and all focus in the arena is directed to the titantron where a video begins to play.

The camera is pointing at a wall in what appears to be a dim room, you can also see a table and a chair located against the east wall in the room. Footsteps can be heard getting closer and closer to the camera, suddenly something goes flying past the camera and hard into the north wall of the room so fast that you cannot make out what it is until 3-4 seconds after impact, it's the cameraman from last week, he appears to be beaten, battered, broken, and extremely bloody.

Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm! Thomas2_6

The footsteps get closer and closer until a figure walks in front of the still camera with his back turned to it, however by now most of the fans can tell exactly who this man is.

The man is making almost what could be described as a growling sound before he speaks.

???: Today I let you into my home once more to show you another example of the destruction and chaos I will cause when I step foot in WCW!, this man here on the ground was not even an appetizer on my quest to fulfill my hunger, he begged for mercy, he begged for me to let him go, but as you can see I did no such thing, I SHOW NO MERCY FOR ANYONE!!!!!!!!

The man picks up the lifeless cameraman and drags him over to a door, he opens it and to the complete shock of the crowd he throws the cameraman out the door sending him god knows where. The man responsible for all this carnage turns around revealing himself to be Ryback!

Ryback: That was just a mere sampling of what is going to happen to every single wrestler in WCW when I face them in the ring. I will break them both mentally and physically. I am sick of this happy go lucky attitude in WCW, well your world is about to get turned upside down locker room, your entire locker room combined cannot suppress my hunger, and I will not stop until I reach the top of the food chain!, I will do whatever it takes, I wiil hunt you down ruthlessly, and aggressively, when your at home with your families, when your eating dinner, even when you are banging your wife you are not safe as long as I am walking this earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I am more hungry then I have ever been before, especially after my run with WWE, which to me stands for, Worlds, Worst, Eatery!. No matter how many people I destroyed in that company my hunger was not fulfilled with that low level of competition. well now I am here and I am going to cause an uprising next week when I make my debut on smackdown and feast on my first meal, I have a message for the smackdown roster, DON'T GET IN MY WAY!, whether it's the G.M. or a wrestler who thinks they are a tough guy. You do not want to get in my way, I fear no one!, and I let no one hold me down and get in my way!. When a challenge is thrown my way, I don't run I go right through it!

Ryback then picks up the camera and points it to the east wall where the table is located, on the wall lay a picture of every wrestler in WCW with there address, family names and most of there important info.

You see what people fail to realize is I am not only a wrecking machine, I am a hunter as well, I have been lurking in the shadows the past few weeks gathering all the info on the roster, I know everything there is to know, so here is another piece of advice, don't run!, take your beating like a man and I will respect you, however if you do run and I find you, you will suffer a near death experience!

WCW............. ON FRIDAY DECEMBER 7TH, PREPARE TO BE SHELL SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEED ME MORE!
FEED ME MORE!
FEED ME MORE!

At the end of the 3rd feed me more, Ryback punches the camera causing it to break and fade to black, a few words pop up on the tron,

Next Friday the storm is coming, an unstoppable force that seeks nothing more than to fulfill his hunger and cause utter chaos within WCW! He vows to reach the top of the food chain and will not let anything get in his way, next week WCW will be shell shocked when Big Hungry Ryback debuts and feasts on his first meal!

The final message appears on the tron.

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN.....

SURVIVE IF I LET YOU.....

RYBACK COMING NEXT FRIDAY!

Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm! Sd_ryback

The tron goes back to normal as the crowd is amped up and the show rolls on.

Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm!   Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm! Empty12/1/2012, 4:30 am

Fantastic job Stunner!

I don't think you've gotten the credit you deserve from your peers from this promo. It's very, very good. You've taken a dark turn with Ryback to the point where I can't even tell if he is a face or a heel. He seems like a horror movie monster at this point lol. I think this promo is much better than the first Ryback promo which is hard because that one was awesome too. You continue to add these extra layers to Ryback's character which make him all the more interesting.

I'm both excited and cautious about when Ryback finally enters the fray. Excited in that you're the best player in the fed and it will be awesome if Ryback actually goes on a winning streak. I'm cautious though because I can't tell if the promos will be harder to do. For most members, the more matches they do the easier promos get because they have things to talk about. But with Ryback, it seems like it could be a rocky road. Unless of course he loses in which it will open up a whole new window for promos.

The fact that I am rambling on means that I loved the promo. Grammar was the best you've ever done and I am very impressed and proud that you stepped it up. Formatting was perfect as usual.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Great job man. This is one of the best promos of Age Two in my opinion and I can't wait to see what Ryback will do next. Keep it up dude, I know you can.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm!   Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm! Empty12/1/2012, 5:03 am

Thanks critic I really appreciate the complements and the grade, looking forward to cranking out more promo's with him he's quite fun to promo as once you start typing, anyway like I said man I really appreciate your complements, critique, and work ethic, keep it up broski.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm!   Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm! Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeding time part 2, the calm before the storm!
Page 1 of 1