World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A message for 'The Great One'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

A message for 'The Great One' Empty
PostSubject: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/14/2012, 4:33 pm

[This scene starts after the match when the Anonymous General Manager reverses the decision due to too many hits with a singapore cane.]

Booker T:Wow Storm looks angry after hearing that.

Josh:You ain't kidding.What do you think he is going through right now.

Booker T:Well after hearing that news I would be very angry.But I would also know that it is my fault.You just saw this match.He hit way too many cane shots on Brodus Clay.

[The crowd and commentators go quiet as James Storm comes out of the ring with his head in his hands.He asks for a mic.]

Cole:I don't say this much but I feel sorry for this guy.I really feel he deserved the win here tonight.He should never have brought that cane into the match.

[The crowd cheers for Storm quietly.]

Crowd:Cowboy...Cowboy...Cowboy.

[Storm puts the mic to his mouth like he is going to speak then puts his head in his hands again.Not long after he falls to his knees.]

Josh:You can see that he is disappointed with himself.

Booker T:Yeah you really can and I hate it when superstars feel like this.

[Storm starts talking to himself and you can hear it quietly coming out the mic.]

Storm:Why did you do it Storm?

[He then shouts at himself.]

Storm:WHY?!

[The cane is still in the ring from after the match.He sees it stands up and gets it.He then snaps it in half.Storm then looks at the crowd and then slaps himself a few times.He then talks into the mic.]

Storm:Well I got yet again another loss and like at Lockdown in 2012 it's all my fault.At Lockdown I super kicked Bobby Roode through the cage door.This time I went mental with a singapore cane.But at least it was a good match though.I mean he put up one hell of a fight and I screwd myself over.

Booker T:Well he has cheered up a bit at least.That's a good thing.

Josh:I wonder what happened at the lockdown match.

Storm:I offered The Rock a match last time I was on RAW.He completely ignored me!Why Rocky?If your 'The Face of this Company' then why are you ignoring your challengers when they call you out?

[The crowd cheers Storm.]

Booker T:He has the crowd behind him on this one.

Storm:Rock I will offer you another chance to step in the ring with 'The Cowboy' James Storm.But don't come out yet.

Josh:I really need to interview this man sooner or later!

Cole:Why don't you interview him now?You could easily get off your ass to interview him.

Josh:Yeah I could do that but I'm not like you...I'm not rude.

Storm:Look I let you fans down and I swear that no matter what I will not do it again.Now Rocky come out here and lets about a match!

(Either the Anon GM or The Rock can answer this.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CALM YOUR JABRONI ASS   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/15/2012, 9:43 pm

*James Storm waits... and waits... He becomes impacient and starts to pace looking around like What The Hell Is Going On!*

*The Rock comes out from the curtain with the crowd becoming wild and crazy*
*The Rock then enters the ring and is then handed a microphone while he paces... The Rock then stops dead and looks over to James Storm*

The Rock: The Rock... found out something about you and The Rock, James... Guess what that is James...

*The Rock leans in a slight bit toward James while James looks slightly confused*

The Rock: The Rock found out that you and The Rock go WAAAAAAAY back... WWWWAAAAAYYYY BACK to when we were little babies... Baby James Storm walking the hell around...

*The Rock stomps and stands up straight and uses a baby voice*

The Rock: My diaper... is way to dam wet!

*The Rock goes to a normal voice*

The Rock: Then little baby Rock walks up to little baby James Storm talking.. What the hell you doing with them saggy ass diapers.. tell you what... Raddle stuck straight up his ass! O YES JAMES! It goes back even further than that!... It goes to the Colonial age! With George Rockington!!

*The Rock stops dead and looks into the crowd blankly*

The Rock: I cannot tell a lie.... You are a monkeys anus! And then THE CONSTITUTION!!! SHOVED STRAIGHT UP HIS ASS

*The Rock begins to pace again as he hears the laughter and cheering from the people*

The Rock: O JAMES ITS NOT OVER... You see it goes back even FURTHER back than that.. You know back to the CAVEMAN DAYS... O YES... CAVEMAN ROCK AND CAVEMAN JAMES STORM SITTING THERE!!!

*The Rock switches to a deep tone voice to resemble to stupider James Storm and takes off his glasses*

The Rock: Fire.... Goooood

*The Rock switches back to normal voice and puts back on his glasses*

The Rock: THE CAVEMAN ROCK LOOKS AT HIM....

*The Rock looks dead into James Storms eyes through his glasses*

The Rock: Let me tell you... CLUB TURNED SIDEWAYS STUCK STRAIGHT UP YOUR ASS EVEN BETTER!!!

*The crowd goes wild as The Rock begins to pace again as The Rock begins to calm down while James Storm becomes extremely angry*

The Rock: Im gunna need you to calm your jabroni ass there Storm... I do have a question for you though... Why do you take your candy ass out here so much whinnying about The Rock to come talk to you... Bitching about The Rock to come whoop your candy ass... Wanting....

*The Rock stops dead and stares off into the crowd like he just made a realization*
*The Rock slowly begins to move his head toward James*

The Rock: LET ME GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT TO YOUR MR. ROOTY TOOTY CANDY ASS......... The Rock..... does NOT.... want a piece of your pootang pie....

*The crowd becomes overwhelmed with laughter and James Storm's face becomes embarrassed and pissed off*

The Rock: How do you expect to want me to whoop your monkey ass if you want... THE ROCKS ASS?

The Rock: The Rock does not Judge though.... Because The Rock knows... That when you get your match... I WILL BE LAYING SUCK A SMACK DOWN ON YOUR MONKEY CANDY MEN LOVING ASS!!!

The Rock: IF YOU SMEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!! WHAT THE ROCK... IS... COOKING

*The Rock pushes James Storm out of the way and begins to walk up the ramp when you hear the tone*

(I Need the GM to make a match for us whenever)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/18/2012, 9:11 pm

[Anon GM. Care to handle this?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/18/2012, 10:28 pm

Already did they're in a match on SD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/19/2012, 1:54 pm

Are we gunna recieve a grade for this ??
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/19/2012, 2:07 pm

No. F you! Kidding!

{Official Grade}
James Storm- 3 SP
The Rock- 4 SP for awesome characterization.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/20/2012, 1:00 am

why did I get a 4 instead of 5 ??
>.<
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/20/2012, 1:44 am

Because you licked my balls wrong.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/21/2012, 4:21 pm

Because Miz is demanding absolute awesomeness for a 5. Don't feel bad. My inventive and excellent promos haven't got a 5 either.

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/21/2012, 6:33 pm

I thought it WAS absolute awesomeness... Im just curious what is wrong with it for it not to be a 5... I dont really care I just want to be able to fix it
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/21/2012, 8:12 pm

I have decided to try to cut back on the 5's. Mainly by not rounding anymore. Your promo is a very high 4. The only thing it needed was a little spice in the form of pictures or formatting. Your characterizations is perfect though.

The picture doesn't have to be an actual picture either. I am just looking for a scene to be painted with words. I want scenery. I want to know what the fans think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/21/2012, 9:09 pm

coo coo ca choo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/21/2012, 9:59 pm

O ok i got it.. Thx... My next one will be even more ELECTRIFYING
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/21/2012, 10:03 pm

Excellent. I can't wait to give you 5 SP!
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/21/2012, 10:51 pm

I like how him licking my balls is no longer apperant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/21/2012, 11:02 pm

ur in dx... you have no balls
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty5/21/2012, 11:21 pm

That's funny lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message for 'The Great One'   A message for 'The Great One' Empty

Back to top Go down

A message for 'The Great One'
Page 1 of 1