World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A message to DX from THE PEOPLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A message to DX from THE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: A message to DX from THE PEOPLE   A message to DX from THE PEOPLE Empty5/28/2012, 10:40 pm

Cole: Welcome everyone to MONDAY NIGHT RAW !!!
King: This arena is still amazed from the results from wCw BackLash
Cole: What an exiting night it was King
King: It was trully a night to remember
Cole: One match in particular ELECTRIFIED the audience
King: O ya cole... The Rock was trully here to entertain his people
Cole: He not only beat James Storm.. But he also beat the Nuclear Machine of Muscle at the same time
King: Was a site to see cole
Cole: Im just wondering who The Rock has his sites set on now?
King: Well he should be out here soon... At least I hope so

*When King finishes his sentence... The music hits*

*The Rock comes out with his shirt on and the audience chanting and cheering for their champion*

A message to DX from THE PEOPLE 542

*The Rock goes back and forth on the top of the ramp just grasping in his fans and his people*
*The Rock then goes down the ramp with a serious look upon The Great One's face*
*The Rock enters the Peoples ring and gets a microphone*

The Rock: The Rock is out here to... wait... one second

*The Rock gets into his position*

A message to DX from THE PEOPLE Raw21411digital5_1

The Rock: FINNALY... THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO AUGUSTA !!!

*The fans chant along as The Rock is saying this... Then the people start to cheer*

The Rock: Now back to what The Rock was saying... The Rock is here to deal with an issue that his people have been telling The Rock... The People have been running around telling The Rock about their issues... With DX...

*When the people hear DX's name they all start to boo loudly*

The Rock: Trust The Rock... He knows that they suck monkey ass... Trust The Rock he knows

*The Rock waits for everything to settle down*

The Rock: The Rock is here... To deal with DX... The Rock is here to do what THE MILLIONS !!!

*The wCw audience chants AND MILLIONS*

The Rock: of The Rock's fans wanted him to do... Which is take DX... and stick MY BOOT STRAIGHT UP THEIR CANDY ASSES !!!

*The fans begin to cheer while chanting *Rocky Rocky Rocky*

The Rock: Each one of these members of DX remind me of something... Randy Orton for example...

*The fans begin to boo wildly*

The Rock: The Rock does remember you Randy... You are a 3rd generation superstar... Ya you know... Your dad... Cowboy Bob Orton!!!.. Ya, The Rock also remembers some man named "Soul Man" Rocky Johnson whooping your dad's ASS !!!

*The fans burst into laughter after what The Rock is saying*
*The Rock starts to pace while he is talking to his people*

The Rock: NO NO NO NO NO NO... it keeps going back... To Orton's GRAND DADDY... Bob Orton Sr.
with The Rock's Grand daddy High Chief Michavia laying the samoan smackdown ON YOUR GRAND DADDY'S MONKEY ASS !!!

*The Rock takes his palm and smashes it into the other palm while the fans cheer and laugh.. Then The Rock stops and looks around*

The Rock: Shawn Michaels... The Heart Break Jabroni... The showstopper... The only thing that is going to be stopped... IS YOUR GOD DAMN CAREER !!!

*wCw are slightly shocked by the words spoken by The Rock*

The Rock: Shawn you need to learn to KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR SHUT YOUR CANDY ASS JOBRONI SON OF A BABY BACK HEART BROKEN BITCH MOUTH...The Rock saw what you did to his friend The Undertaker... You make fun of him then take your all 4 of your jabroni asses and attack him while hes alone... The Rock is tired of all 4 of you using the numbers game to attack the wCw locker room... The Rock represents wCw... So when you try and hurt wCw... YOU TRY TO MESS WITH THE GREAT ONE AND THE FACE OF THE WCW !!!

*The crowd explodes about the furiousity coming from The Rock*
*The Rock circles around the peoples ring to let go of some of his anger*

The Rock: Is The Rock forgetting anyone??? Shawn Michaels...

*The Rock extends his hand and puts one finger up*

The Rock: Randy Orton

*The Rock puts up a second finger*

The Rock: Who is left.... IT DOESNT MATTER WHO IS LEFT... NO MATTER WHAT THE ROCK HAS TO FACE... NO MATTER WHO CHALLENGES THE ROCK AND HIS WCW... NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS... THE BRAMA BULL WILL TRAMPLE THAT STEAMING PILE OF DX SHIT INTO NON-EXISTENCE.

*The fans begin to go crazy with anticipation*

A message to DX from THE PEOPLE 35319pi

The Rock: You see... At survivor series... It is going to be DX... VS WCW... This team will be build by the one... the only.. THE GREAT ONE AND YOUR TRULLY.... The Rock...

*The crowd begins to cheer loudly after hearing The Rock's name*

The Rock: Now this is not The Rock asking DX... This is The Rock TELLING... DX that at survivor series... The Rock is gunna take his friends in wCw and whoop ALLL YOUR CANDY ASSES !!! IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL look at the toungue LLLLLLLLLL... WHAT THE ROCK... IS... COOKING !!!

*The Rock drops his microphone and begins to walk up the ramp while the audience is chanting loudly his name and cheering*

( If you want to be on team wCw for survivor series. Please PM me reasons why and convince me that you are a good fit for the team... I have a basic understanding of what I want... But It would be very helpfull if people could just do this for me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message to DX from THE PEOPLE   A message to DX from THE PEOPLE Empty5/29/2012, 9:49 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Rocky - Sir you have a handle on this character better than a certain man we both know (Lifeonthegays). I love reading your promos and having the nostalgia and feeling I had watching him back when he was the man. 5sp brotha.

Last edited by Brock Lesnar on 5/30/2012, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message to DX from THE PEOPLE   A message to DX from THE PEOPLE Empty5/30/2012, 5:02 pm

Thank you very much man =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message to DX from THE PEOPLE   A message to DX from THE PEOPLE Empty5/30/2012, 5:15 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message to DX from THE PEOPLE   A message to DX from THE PEOPLE Empty

Back to top Go down

A message to DX from THE PEOPLE
Page 1 of 1