World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fave Five time, suckas.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Fave Five time, suckas.  Empty
PostSubject: Fave Five time, suckas.    Fave Five time, suckas.  Empty11/9/2012, 7:01 am

5. Dolph Ziggler
I happen to know that Ziggler is about to bust out in a big bad way early next year and I can't wait. Dude is great

4. Alberto Del Rio
I must admit that I don't really love his feud with Orton but this man has it all and is just lacking proper booking.

3. Kane/ Daniel Bryan
Don't make me choose! Both are amazing. Kane has always been one of my favorites and I fucking love Daniel Bryan. Their chemistry is awesome.

2. Ryback
I'll always have a place in my heart for monster faces. Was a huge Goldberg mark when I was a kid so this is pure nostalgia for me

1. The Miz
Bringing some prestige back to the IC title? Check. Making Kofi Kingston look like a viable Upper Midcarder? Check. Putting on some of his best matches ever? Check.

So what is your fave five? Small explanations would be cool too.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Fave Five time, suckas.    Fave Five time, suckas.  Empty11/9/2012, 9:47 am

I HATE DEL RIO I WISH HE WOULD JUST GO AWAY AND NOT COME BACK LOL. ill post a fave five when I get on my computer later.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Fave Five time, suckas.    Fave Five time, suckas.  Empty11/9/2012, 10:49 am

I suppose this is only current people?

5. Sheamus
Though I enjoyed him as a heel, he is still a pretty good face.

4. Big Show
THANK GOD WWE IS PUSHING HIM!!!!!!!

3. Dolph Ziggler
One of the last few real wrestlers left. Once he gets rid of the throat cancer that is Vickie, him a D-Bry will be tied.

2. Daniel Bryan
Always a phenominal wrestler and fun to watch!

1. Kane
Always has been. From his dominate years, to when he was talking about the Kane-I-nights, to how he is now. I will forever be a Kane fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fave Five time, suckas.    Fave Five time, suckas.  Empty11/12/2012, 4:12 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Fave Five

Currently wrestling...

5. The Ascension (O'Brian & Cameron)
I really like these guys as a package. If moved to Smackdown , they could bring a new 'old school' flavor to the tag division. The gimmick works. The guys CAN wrestle. Loving this team right now.

4. Dolph Ziggler
This guy has come a long way since The Spirit Squad. We may never forget the way he screamed 'Nicky' , but , we will absolutely remember his rise to main eventer. From the days of 'Hi. My name is Dolph Ziggler.' , to his current status , Ziggler is everyone's favorite heel.

3. Wade Barrett
I still can't explain it. Barrett's charisma just draws me in. I really like the re-invigorated brawler hook for him.

2. Randy Orton
The evolution of Orton is well documented. I have followed this guy from his first days on Smackdown along with Cena. He has completely evolved int the ultimate tweener.

1. The Big Show
Paul Wight is an exceptional big man. Twice the wrestler as Andre The Giant , who can forget his start as Andre's 'supposed' son ? Rarely used to his full potential , he is currently enjoying a push that I am happy with. Big Show is a dominating force when handled correctly. I will always be a 'Show' fan.

* Keep in mind that I dis-qualified Triple H and Diamond Dallas Page due to this being focused on current wrestlers.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave Five time, suckas.    Fave Five time, suckas.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fave Five time, suckas.
Page 1 of 1