World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Return of the Show Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Show   Return of the Show Empty5/17/2012, 1:52 am

Return of the Show Big-show

Our scene opens in a backstage hallway of the arena that houses SMACKdown this week. The Big Show is walking dragging a rolling suitcase behind him. He appears to be talking on a cell phone. Josh Matthews walks beside him, trying to interrupt.

Matthews – Big Show ? Show ? Can I get a few words ?

The Big Show holds up a finger to Josh in the hold on a second pose and continues his conversation.

The Big Show – Yeah, man. I'm thinking about it. I'm just not sure if it's a good idea. Yes, I'll talk to Lesnar and see what he thinks.

Matthews – Big Show ? Talk to Lesnar about what ?

The Big Show stops and points his finger in Matthews face. He quickly pulls the cell phone from his ear, and speaks to Josh.

The Big Show – I said hold on.

Big Show returns his attention to the cell phone while propping his suitcase against the wall.

The Big Show – Look man, I'm going to have to let you go. Matthews has himself all in a tizzy trying to get my attention. Yeah, I know. Where's Stryker when you need him ? Okay, I'll talk you later. Bye.

Big Show puts the cell phone in the pocket of his jeans, and then proceeds to sit down on a nearby bench. He looks over at Josh with a huge sarcastic smile.

The Big Show – Okay, now what can I help you with, Josh ?

Matthews – Big Show, we're glad to see you back. Things with DX have kind of gotten out of hand. But who was that you were talking to on the phone ? And what do you need to talk to Brock Lesnar about ?

The Big Show – First off, Josh, who I talk to on my cell phone is none of your business. And any conversations that I need to have with Brock Lesnar are also none of your business.

Matthews – Sorry, Show. I apologize for speaking out of turn. It's just that I am, and the whole WCW universe is glad to see you back. We haven't seen you since WrestleMania. What was it that kept you away ?

The Big Show – Well, I was a little sore after the money in the bank match. So I decided to take that Monday night off. After resting up a bit, I was planning on coming to last week's SMACKdown, but my tour bus broke down. I know you can't really relate to this Josh, but when you're a guy my size. You can't just hop on the next plane. So my bus is all fixed better than new, and I'm here now.

Matthews – Things have been a little crazy since you were last here. The man, Goldberg made his debut among other things.

The Big Show – Yeah, I heard that. I admit I didn't know he even still had it in him. An even bigger surprise was the return of the Macho Man himself. Talk about a superstar, and you talk about that man. I haven't worked with Randy Savage in years. I was always inspired by him and I'm glad to see him on this roster. I know I sound like a fanboy, but I plan on being ringside for his match tonight if he has one.

Matthews – Any thoughts on the other new guys on the roster, Big Show ?

The Big Show – There's a few good additions like Michael McGillicutty and Kane if he can get his head on straight. John Cena is another good guy to have around, though it appears his tag partner Zack Ryder has come and gone. I don't know much about James Storm or Ryback, so I have no comment. I do have one question though. Who the hell is Dean Ambrose ?

Matthews – There's not a lot I can tell you about Ambrose. He hasn't made his debut yet. Any comment on the DX situation ? I assume there is still some bad blood there ?

The Big Show – DX ? What can I say about DX ? They are like an infection trying to creep up on us. You keep trying to fight them off. But they keep coming back. Now they even have Kane helping them, although I'm not sure if that was his idea or Paul Bearer's. What can I say about DX ? I'm not even sure I'm on the right side about this anymore. What I mean is, take a look at them, their strategy has worked. Strength in numbers, right ? All right, Josh, I'm done. I have to go gear up for tonight.

Matthews – Well, thanks, Big Show. Good luck tonight, glad to see you back. I'm Josh Matthews. Thanks for tuning into the SMACKdown preshow. We will be back after a word from our sponsors.

Back to top Go down

Return of the Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Show   Return of the Show Empty5/17/2012, 6:47 pm

sunny
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Return of the Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Show   Return of the Show Empty5/18/2012, 8:44 pm

{Official grade}

Great foreshadowing. Solid formatting and good content. 4 SP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return of the Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Show   Return of the Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Show
Page 1 of 1