World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interviewing Hell....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Interviewing Hell.... Empty
PostSubject: Interviewing Hell....   Interviewing Hell.... Empty5/19/2012, 12:39 am

As the announcing team of JR, King, and Michael Cole begin to discuss the events that had taken place on raw and the matches to come, the camera pans over them.

-JR-
Can you believe what Kane did!? Joining DX and ruining the return of Brock Lesnar! Taking him and The Miz out in one go. A double chokeslam to the two.

-King-
I don't beileve it either. Undertaker accepted the challenge of Kane at Backlash but what does this mean for him? What will await him!? Kane will go one on one with the Miz here tonight. Miz will be looking for revenge on Kane as Kane will just be looking to hurt Miz.

-Cole-
Such a good match! I don't know who I should pick to win!

-King-
I hear we have word from Matt Striker in the back. Let's go to him now.

The camera shoots to Matt Striker standing near a tv with a mic.

-Matt Striker-
Will you please welcome my guests at this time, Paul Bearer, and the big red machine, Kane.

The duo are revealed as the camera pans out. Kane towering over his father as the short man smiles evily at the camera.

-Matt Striker-
Paul, can you please tell us why Kane decided to join DX?

Matt holds out the mic which is spoken into.

-Paul Bearer-
Ohhhh Matt! If you only knew how to plan ahead! Look at D-Generation-X! Holding the majority of gold inside of W..C..W! They have been dominant and with my Kane with them! They will be even greater!

-Matt Striker-
Alright, can you tell me what your plans are for Backlash?

-Paul Bearer-
You want to know what will happen at Backlash? We habe our ideas. If you want a preview then get ready to watch my Kane take out The Miz once and for all. Undertaker! Your next! Be prepared!

The duo of Kane and Bearer stand in the view as the camera fades out to the ring.

(Sorry for no pictures. I wasn't able to find any. Grade me for the attack promo. Not this.)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Interviewing Hell....   Interviewing Hell.... Empty5/19/2012, 2:37 am

{Official Grade}

I am going to give you 4 SP for the combined effort of both promos. Awesome storytelling and a great grasp of your character. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Interviewing Hell....   Interviewing Hell.... Empty5/19/2012, 2:38 am

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviewing Hell....   Interviewing Hell.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Interviewing Hell....
Page 1 of 1