World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

After the match Empty
PostSubject: After the match   After the match Empty5/28/2012, 6:48 pm

After the match JoMo_display_image

John Morrison is in the ring celebrating his win over Dean Ambrose, Meanwhile there is a disturbance in the back

Dean:So again its another loss for myself.....I cant blame John Morrison he is one hell of an athlete, the way he does that moonsault is really good...I like that I really do

Dean is scrambling around in the back while mumbling to himself

Dean:So well done Johnny boy! another great victory for the guru of greatness.....

After saying those last words Dean looks into the mirror and starts to shout

Dean:AGHHHH! Not you again....why are you here! I thought i got rid of you Ambrose....You cant just come back like this I dunno who the hell you think you are! you look at me like im the problem but really its you Ambrose

Ambrose is talking to himself in the mirror like he is talking to somebody else

Dean:Huh? What you say?!?.......Im Past it? Beileve me Ambrose im not past it at all im just the beginning i am the new revolution of WCW.......Why are you laughing when i say that?......Answer me you son of a bitch!

Ambrose smashes the glass and looks into the camera

After the match Deanambrosecover_crop_340x234

Dean:Now you see WCW.......The problem isnt WCW....Well part of it is but the most part of it is myself......theres a guy inside of me that is just dying to get out but I wont let him........otherwise the sane part of me will be gone and there will be just a sick, sick guy left here in WCW....as a matter of fact.....

Before Ambrose can finish his words he starts to flip out again acting out at his "other" side and starts to wreck the lockeroom finally collapsing to the floor

After the match 0
Back to top Go down

After the match Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the match   After the match Empty5/29/2012, 9:41 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Mr. Ambrose - You have an amazing grasp on your character. I am a big fan of Dean and his work too. But I would love more content in your promos, and maybe shoot next time for a feud promo with Morrison because I would love this to continue. I award you 3sp.
Back to top Go down

After the match
Page 1 of 1