World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Injury Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Injury Update Empty
PostSubject: Injury Update   Injury Update Empty5/29/2012, 10:03 am

Lawler- Welcome back to Monday Night RAW everybody!

Cole- If you thought the start of the show was entertaining get ready to be amazed

Lawler- Thats right Cole tonight is just getting started.

Cole- We have more action-packed matches but we also have a guest coming down to update us on his recent injury

Lawler- Ohh Yes The Great White SHEAMUS in here TONIGHT!

Cole- And here he comes Now!

Sheamus walks out with a Cast on his wrist

Injury Update Sheamus

Sheamus Rolls into the ring and signals for a mic

Sheamus- Well as many of you already know i injured my hand and am unable to wrestle but i thought i would fill yous in on the details, The doctors say for my break it would take a normal man about 4-5 weeks before he could step in the ring again, But i am no normal man, I AM THE GREAT WHITE SHEAMUS!, And here here at WOO CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING we go Extreme!

Next Monday Night i will return to give you some more of this

(Sheamus points upto the screen)

Back to top Go down

Injury Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury Update   Injury Update Empty5/29/2012, 9:51 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Sheamus - Short, sweet, but you needed more uumph. I love listening to Sheamus O'Shaunnesy's promos because he knows how to get them riled up. So come on fella, take your thumb out of your arse and add more content. Just jokes man, but the 2sp is not
Back to top Go down

Injury Update
Page 1 of 1