World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Injury...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

The Injury... Empty
PostSubject: The Injury...   The Injury... Empty8/7/2012, 2:19 am

The World Heavyweight Championship match ends in deadlock with Edge being taken out on a stretcher from the arena. King of the Ring ends with Undertaker looking towards the ramp as Edge is being taken into the ambulance.

Cole: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Raw! Live from the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas! And what a night we have in store for the WcW Universe!

King: You are 100% right Cole! For once. (King laughs when he says this). Tonight we have an exciting main event in store for you tonight between The Rated R Superstar Edge and Mr. King of the Ring, Randy Orton.

Cole: You should be nice to me King! Everyone is nice to Michael Cole! Hopefully tonight we have an answer from Edge or one of the WcW Board to come out and talk to us about what happened at WcW King of the Ring.

King: I sure hope so Cole. The memory of Edge being carried out on a stretcher is still fresh in our minds. (As King is saying these words, there is an image of Edge being carried on the stretcher out of the arena at WcW King of the Ring)

Cole: I hope we find something out about the world title picture because there has been a lot of controversy surrounding Edge and the world title.

King: Who cares about the world title Cole! I just hope Edge is okay after that nasty Tombstone he endured from the Undertaker.

Cole: The world title is the most prestigious title in WcW right now King! How can I not be conc-

Michael Cole is interrupted by the music of none other than the WcW Champion, Edge. Edge comes out from the locker room with his World title in hand looking very professional. Edge walks through the smoke, then walks halfway down the ramp and raises his hands in the motions he does with fireworks spewing out of the top of the ramp. Edge then makes his way down to the ring and enters the ring, grabs a mic and begins to speak.
The Injury... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAcuOFp8lrv7O7aU4bOkSTaG_6jMHSu3HQNX794oCsaOIVXf_Q

Edge: Well I'm surprised all of you are still cheering me on after being taken out on a stretcher a couple of weeks ago.

The WcW Universe cheers in agreement.

Edge: I wish I was here out on better terms, but here it goes. When I got carried off on that stretcher I had a massive headache and I could barely move. The doctors told me that I have suffered a very dangerous concussion from the massive Tombstone I received from the Undertaker. I am required to go through lots of rehabilitation and training to go through to come back as healthy as I was before I received that concussion. I do not know how long I am going to be out of action, but when I return, I promise each and every one of you, I will come back for my title, and I will make sure the Undertaker pay for what he has done to me. I am forced to vacate my World Title, but I wish all who wear it in my absence to keep it as prestigious as I have these past few months.

The WcW Universe stares in awe at Edge and begin to chant Thank You Edge and Get Well Soon Edge.

Edge: Thank you WcW Universe, I love you all and remember, Here comes the spear.

(Anyone is allowed to comment on this post saying that they support me or whatever or to wish me to get better soon. No, no one used points to take me out for two weeks. I am doing this of my own accord because I have been very busy with work and plus I will be starting University soon. I do not know if I will be able to compete due to all the increase in homework and the large assignments. I wish you all well and keep writing promos, completing your matches, and above all else, having fun. I hope to return before the release of WWE 13, if not I will be back 100% for WWE 13. I will be on the site every now and then but not as much as I would like to be. I wish everyone well and God bless.)
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

The Injury... Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Edge   The Injury... Empty8/7/2012, 11:38 am

Matt Hardys music plays as he walks out,mic in hand slowly clapping as he walks down to the ring.He gets in the ring and stands in front of edge and begins speaking.

Matt:Edge,im suprised that im out here,you have kicked me all around this ring and i have done the same,hell you have even had and affair with my girlfriend,but ive decided to forgive you for that.

The crowd cheers and chants Thank You Edge over and over as Hardy continues...

Matt:Now,im not out here to be all emotional,im out here to just show my respect to a legend that deserves.

The crowd chants YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

Matt:After all the fueds you and i have had,everyone of them were great,and i would be proud to shake your hand in appreciation and respect.

Matt extends his hand and the crowd still chanting Thank you Edge then........

Anyone and Edge may continue....
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The Injury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Injury...   The Injury... Empty8/7/2012, 2:06 pm

[As Matt extends his arm to Edge,Jeff Hardy's music plays.]

[Jeff walks down to the ring and gets a mic.He then goes into the ring.]

Hardy:God damn it.Edge, I will make sure that Undertaker pays for what he did to you.Even if it costs me my career in WcW.

[The crowd cheers for Jeff and Edge nods towards him mouthing the words 'Thank you.']

Hardy:Edge.You have been my friend for a long time now and for Undertaker to end your career like this is like spiting in the face of WcW.After everything you did for WcW.You helped him at times.And this is how he repays you.

[He looks at the stage and then looks at Edge.]

Hardy:I hope that you get back to wrestling soon and if you'll excuse me.I'm going to get the Undertaker.

[Hardy drops the mic shakes Edge's hand and gets out the ring and goes backstage to find the Undertaker.]

(Can be continued by anyone.)
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

The Injury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Injury...   The Injury... Empty8/7/2012, 4:22 pm

...... We never did the match ..... How did I hurt you?
Back to top Go down

The Injury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Injury...   The Injury... Empty8/7/2012, 5:21 pm

Its story line I say just go along with it... I'm acually going to continue this
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

The Injury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Injury...   The Injury... Empty8/7/2012, 8:01 pm

Booker T Walks down the ramp and enters the Ring

Crowd: Thank You Edge,Thank You Edge,Thank You Edge,Thank You Edge,Thank You Edge,

Booker T Extends his hand and shakes Edge's hand and gives him a bro huge:, I wish you the best of luck, you have been a outstanding wrestler here in wCw. I want to thank you for all your hard work and dedication that made wCw what it is today. All i can say is Thank you, even tho i'm older than you, you have inspired me in many aspects and i learned many things from you.

Crowd: Thank You Edge,Thank You Edge,Thank You Edge,Thank You Edge,Thank You Edge,Thank You Edge,

Booker T: Please Look at the screen as we play a special tribute to the Rated R Superstar Edge

As the crowd has said, Thank You Edge, Now Can you Dig that Sucka!!!

To be Continued by anyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Injury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Injury...   The Injury... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Injury...
Page 1 of 1