World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paul Bearer's Brillaince

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty
PostSubject: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/1/2012, 4:22 pm

As the Smackdown show comes back from commercial break, the camera pans back to the interview section. where Josh Mathews stands a mic in hand.

Paul Bearer's Brillaince Images-2_display_image

-Mathews-
Please welcome my guest at this time. The Big Red Machine Kane, and his father, Paul Bearer.

The duo walk into camera view. One on each side of Mathews who now seemed a bit more terrified by the two. He immideatly starts trying to ask Kane a question never the less.

-Mathews-
Kane, what are your thoughts on losing your chance to become number one contender on last moday's Raw and what will your match be on the upcoming Raw show due to you winnin......

Paul Bearer now had the mic. Mid-sentence Kane had reach over and simply pulled the mic out of Josh's hands and handed it over to his father.

-Paul Bearer-
I will be answering and asking all the questions here Josh. Now in response to the number one contenders match. I have been thinking it over ever since Kane had lost. Kane has been a bit upset the past couple of days. I mean, look at what he did the the Miz and that so called "New Goldberg." Straight destruction and now he can decide his match for Raw. Now if you only knew what ideas we had. We though of destroying some new talent just asking for a chance. We thought of making every last possibility to ruin things for someone. It turned out that I had a stroke of brilliance. You see, with Kane deciding to pick his match and stipulation, he can do pretty much whatever he wants. Now, if one was to simply say, he had a shot at gold....

JR's voice is suddenly heard.

-JR-
No! He can't!

-Paul Bearer-
Oh yes. Oh yes! (The crowd boos ever so louder.) I told him what I had come up with and he liked it beyond just hurting someone! Oh you see WcW, this monday...... When Raw comes around.... A match will take place. The match will be Kane vs the opponent of his choice. in a number one contenders match for the world title. The winner will go to Survivor Series to make the match there a triple threat! Now the question is who to face......

Kane slowly reaches over and pulls the mic from his father and speaks slowly into it.

-Kane-
Booker...T!

Kane drops the mic as his father laugh crazily at the camera as the screen fades out on the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/5/2012, 1:52 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Kane - (unbiased grading) Very well written promo setting up both Monday Night Raw and Survivor Series. I could not find that much wrong with the promo, 4sp for lack of visual cues.

(biased grading) You ruined the entire idea of Survivor Series, you already lost your contendership so you went against the system, your a bitch because you can't accept your loss so you have to pick on someone you've already beaten. If I would have been on that day I would have reversed Miz decision. Still 4sp promo
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/5/2012, 2:42 pm

since when does paul bearer book ppv events? kane, do you even know what is going on storyline wise with your stable? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/5/2012, 2:52 pm

And this was the issue we had last night D Bry, which is what I was explaining in the Admin office
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/5/2012, 6:21 pm

Yeah, man. D Bry, you missed a clusterfuck yesterday bro.

Good to see you though.

Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/5/2012, 7:50 pm

You did, Kane Can't be involved in both the DX Story Line and The World Heavyweight Championship Story Line
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/5/2012, 8:57 pm

How so? Things will fall as they will.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/5/2012, 11:32 pm

Cause we Said so, It's either you be apart of team DX at ss, or The World Heavyweight Championship Match ( Which u don't deserve)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/5/2012, 11:38 pm

I won contendership so I do technically deserve it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/6/2012, 12:48 am

Dude, you have to be one of those people that think they're right no matter what. Because, no you don't deserve it. You won a match that shouldn't have happened because I've never heard of anyone naming #1 contendership as a stip, and you lost to Morrison. But fine we'll spin it as he still is a part of the DX storyline since he's the only DX memeber to be comepting for a title at SS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/6/2012, 4:01 am

Orton still has a belt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/6/2012, 4:44 am

He's in the DX vs wCw storyline
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/6/2012, 8:03 am

morrison beat kane for a shot at edge though... jomo should be facing edge at summerslam. there's no saying that kane can't get the first shot at either one of them (after edge gets his rematch if he loses) after the title match at SS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty6/6/2012, 2:33 pm

It's Survivor Series xD I know its confusing since Summerslam is usually referred to as SS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer's Brillaince   Paul Bearer's Brillaince Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Bearer's Brillaince
Page 1 of 1