World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paul Bearer has a few choice words

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Paul Bearer has a few choice words Empty
PostSubject: Paul Bearer has a few choice words   Paul Bearer has a few choice words Empty5/13/2012, 9:16 pm

As D-X heads into the back, leaving Kane standing outside the ring and Undertaker inside, unconcious, Paul Bearer calls for a mic. Kane and him enter the ring and pace over the broken Taker.

-Paul Bearer-
OH Undertaker! If you only knew this would happen. Kane would walk away unscaved and you would be laid into a heap of dust like you deserve. Let me hit you with this. Backlash is just up the road. Kane has let me know that he is ready. At the PPV Taker! Kane wants to face you! In a Cell! Your playground! Your domain! My Kane wants to end you where you two first met! Be ready Taker! We expect an answer on monday night Raw or Kane will force one from you. Understand me Dead Man!? Prepare to Rest... In.... Peace...

Kane begins to raise his arms only to slam them down as fire shoots from all four ring posts. Kane's music hits and the duo of father and son leave the ring and head into the back.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Paul Bearer has a few choice words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer has a few choice words   Paul Bearer has a few choice words Empty5/14/2012, 12:53 am

{Official grade}

I love what you are doing with Kane right now. 3 SP. You know exactly what you need to do to get this grade up so I won't even bother telling you. lol
Back to top Go down

Paul Bearer has a few choice words
Page 1 of 1