World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mick has some words for wCw.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mick has some words for wCw..... Empty
PostSubject: Mick has some words for wCw.....   Mick has some words for wCw..... Empty8/10/2012, 4:23 am

(the Titantron lights up and Matt Striker is standing outside Mick Foleys locker room. He whispers to the camera.)

Striker: I think its time to go in.

(Matt Striker goes into Foley's locker room, but Mick Foley is no where to be seen. Suddenly the lights go dark in the locker room and Striker tries to open the door but its locked shut. A familiar voice is heard on the other side.)

Foley: Next time you want to barge on in, let me know first.... so that we can have some fun!

(Striker bangs on the door yelling "open the door!")

Foley: I'm afraid I can't do that. You see.... in order to know what goes on in my head, and through my head..... you have to experience what people in wCw have done to each other...... that is why I locked you in my locker room...... so that you can know that in wCw..... people hate other people..... here's an example Matty.... take Kevin Nash..... I watched him powerbomb Kane through an flaming table..... and Jacknife Rey Mysterio off the stage..... you see, this twisted world we call wCw is a sickening place! People get hurt for other peoples pleasure! and I am sick of it! Sick of it! Sick of it! SICK OF IT!!! And nobody should feel pain for another's pleasure..... Matt Hardy... is another example.... he wants to fight his own battles when he can't because of Alcohol abuse and Drug abuse and not caring about anything but himself!!! Even these fans.... the FANS!! Are sick.... and twised..... the love watching people hurt each other.... now if you excuse me.... I have a World Title to win.......

(Mick Foley leaves Matt Striker in the locker room screaming for help.)

(the titantron then shows Mick Foley's Smiley Face.)

Mick has some words for wCw..... L

[To Be Continued by whoever wants to get Matt Striker out of the locker room.]
Back to top Go down

Mick has some words for wCw..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick has some words for wCw.....   Mick has some words for wCw..... Empty8/10/2012, 11:00 am

Striker: PLEASE, IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN LET ME OUT?

???: Striker? Is that you?

Striker: YES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF KELLY KELLY, LET ME OUT!

???: All right, if you say so, just back away from the door.

(Striker moves away from the door feeling himself around the room, trying to find a wall to hide behind, when all of a sudden the light in the room as the door was knocked down by none other than the biggest superstar in the world. The Big Show)

Show: Are you all right, Matt?

Striker: I'm better now, thank you show.

Show: Who did this to you?

Striker: That psychotic bitch known as Mick Foley...

Show: Whoa, Mick did this?

Striker: Yes it was horrible

Show: Don't worry I'll deal with Foley on RAW, he's not getting away from doing this. You have my word

(Big Show now has a furious look on his face, which can not be good for Foley)

(Promo Closed)
Back to top Go down

Mick has some words for wCw.....
Page 1 of 1