World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Words for Matt Hardy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Words for Matt Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Words for Matt Hardy   Words for Matt Hardy Empty8/24/2012, 3:35 am

(Mick Foleys theme plays throughout the Smackdown! arena.)

(Mick Foley appears from behind the curtain holding Barby and a mic. The crowd is booing Foley like crazy. He makes his way into the ring where he begins to talk.)

Foley: Now for the past few weeks..... wCw has been screwing me over but on Raw I got my win..... but tonight, they put me in a team with Matt Hardy!? Now Matt you'd better not screw me out of a win! Because if you do.... I will put you down like a sick dog!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Foley: You people suck! You never cared for me! All you sick fans wanted was to see me attempt to kill myself for your pleasure! I can barely walk because of you!

(the crowd continues the you suck chants.)

Foley: Shut up! Hardy! You call yourself the "Extreme Enigma?" After Armageddon you will not be Extreme anymore! Because I'll see to your destruction! But for tonight I am just hoping that you don't screw me out of a win tonight......

(Foley begins to leave when _____ theme plays.)

[anyone can reply]
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Words for Matt Hardy   Words for Matt Hardy Empty8/24/2012, 9:56 am

[The crowd in the arena screams at the top of their lungs.The Harlem Twist comes out and Jeff has a mic in hand.]

Hardy:Mick what happened to you man?You used to be a good guy to be around with.You were funny at times.Now look at ya.

[Mick looks around at the audience.Who are starting to boo him again.]

Hardy:These creatures hate you now man.I've walked the dark path that you are walking down now,and trust me,it ain't a pretty one.This is what happened to me.

[A picture comes up on the titantron of Jeff behind bars.He has his head in his hands.]

Hardy:Now I'm a reformed man now.But when I was in your position.Drugs was the only thing giving me hope.

[The arena has gone silent.]

Hardy:Our match will be.'The Harlem Twist' vs 'The Extremists'.Not.Matt Hardy and Mick Foley.

[The crowd cheers Extremists over and over again.]

Hardy:The only thing I want the same is the ending.With our hand raised.This creature has said enough.

[The Harlem Twist goes backstage and gets ready for their upcoming match.]

(Open for anyone.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words for Matt Hardy   Words for Matt Hardy Empty8/24/2012, 7:08 pm

************* Out of character***************

Please work on a new theme. That is just bad.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

PostSubject: Re: Words for Matt Hardy   Words for Matt Hardy Empty8/25/2012, 12:22 am

I agree with Jay! I thought this was going to be cool as hell but it wasn't really good....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words for Matt Hardy   Words for Matt Hardy Empty8/25/2012, 5:23 am

Both of u get 3 stars
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Words for Matt Hardy   Words for Matt Hardy Empty8/25/2012, 7:18 am

We couldn't find anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Words for Matt Hardy   Words for Matt Hardy Empty8/25/2012, 7:38 am

Like Jeff said, the best we could so, so Stick with it Jeff no need to change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words for Matt Hardy   Words for Matt Hardy Empty8/25/2012, 12:07 pm

Brock could've made you one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words for Matt Hardy   Words for Matt Hardy Empty

Back to top Go down

Words for Matt Hardy
Page 1 of 1