World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The pre-match words.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The pre-match words. Empty
PostSubject: The pre-match words.   The pre-match words. Empty6/9/2012, 5:36 pm

[The scene starts just before the RAW match with Jeff Hardy and Batista.Each one of them have managers.Hardy comes out early with out his manager.]

J.R:Well it looks like this match is starting early.Wait a minute.Where is Ryback?

Jerry Lawler:I don't know J.R.

Roberts:Making his way to the ring.From Cameron,North Carolina.'The extreme enigma'.Jeff HHHHHHHAAARRRDDYYYYYYY.

Cole:I'm not sure he is here to start his match.

[Jeff appears on the stage and as soon as he does the crowd goes wild.]

Crowd:Hardy!!!Hardy!!!Hardy!!!

[Jeff asks the crowd to calm down.When they do he does his taunt and the arena explodes again.Jeff then walks down to the arena giving his high-fives to people in the crowd.He grabs a mic from near the announcers table.]

Jeff:I'm not here for the reason you think.I'm not here to start my match.I'm here to say a few words before my match.Thanks for the reaction by the way.

Crowd:WOOOOOOOO!!!

[Whilst the crowd is cheering Hardy rolls into the ring.]

Jeff:So.Lets start with Ryback.Ok first off,let me say that I am not scared of him.If I was I'm sure that I would be scared of the deadman but I'm not scared of him neither.Although I don't want to get on the wrong side of him.There are moments where he can go on a rampage on anybody.Ally or enemy.Ryback let me just say that I hope you don't ruin this match for me.I can't afford to lose it.I mean it's against two of the most dominating superstars in WcW.

Crowd:Come on Ryback!!!Come on Ryback!!!Come on Ryback!!!

Jeff:Next we have Randy Orton.Now what do I need to say.This man has joined DX and ever since has been on a winning streak.He is the current WcW Junior Division Champion.His list of accomplishments are never-ending.Although he has done so many bad things in his career.Him and DX have all played dirty tricks on people like Brock Lesnar.I will admit though I did the same.I even blew up his car.He got payback or nearly did.

Crowd:BOOOOOO!

Jeff:It's ok I learnt my lesson.Anyway finally we have Batista.'The animal'.If he hangs around with DX then I'm sure it should be 'the animals'.After all you did in WWE you decided to join DX.Both you and Randy could have made it in WcW without any help.But times change and people change I guess.shame though.

J.R:It really is a shame.

Jeff:The only other thing I can say is Randy...Batista...Look out in our match because tonight everybodys focus should be on their opponents. Especially mine!!!That is all.

(This promo can be continued by Ryback,Batista or Randy.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pre-match words.   The pre-match words. Empty6/10/2012, 6:06 pm

(The titan-tron lights up with Rybacks titantron)

(Ryback comes out from backstage with Eric Bischoff)

Bischoff: Hardy you should be afraid of this man he is dangerous. He will destroy YOU! And Jeff I've watched you from the time you debuted you were a jobber at first then you became tag champs and then the heavyweight champ. But now you are back to being a useless little worm, a shell of your former self, and a complete and utter disgrace!

Crowd: A**HOLE, A**HOLE, A**HOLE!

Bischoff: You think I'm an a**hole? You people are the a**holes! I brought wCw to new heights! And what did you all do to me? You ran me out of business! But I am back and this time I'm not going anywhere. And Hardy you shouldn't be worried about Orton and Batista. You should be more worried about what Ryback will do to you!

(The crowd starts booing Bischoff and Ryback.)

Bischoff: Jeff, we maybe together tonight, but this is only temporary because after tonight you, me and Ryback will never be partners because we don't want to lower our status by teaming with slime like you!

(The crowd is sending out a frenzy of boos)

Bischoff: We are done here.

[To be continued by Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, or Batista]
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The pre-match words.   The pre-match words. Empty6/11/2012, 12:16 pm

J.R:Bold statements from Eric Bishoff.

Jerry Lawler:You ain't kidding.Those were some foul words that Eric just said.It hasn't taken him long to become a hero of somebody...It's unlucky that that somebody was Ryback.

Jeff:Hold on a minute.

[Hardy tries to process the words that Eric Bishoff just said.]

Jeff:I should be worried about Ryback in our match?That's what I was talking about when I said please don't screw me over.I respect you Ryback...Or well used to.Why are you letting Eric take over you?Hopefully you saw what he did to me in TNA...He used me as a slave so that he could try and earn the respect of everybody in the audience.Once he found out that that wouldn't work,he screwed me over.

[He points to the screen and it shows a video of Eric Bishoff working with Jeff and shows how it ended.]

Jeff:You see.He is using you to get to titles.Ha not that yuou'll get a title shot before me though.

Crowd:Leave him!!!Leave him!!!Leave him!!!

[Ryback looks to the crowd and Hardy begins to speak.]

Jeff:Do you want to be an enemy to these people?These people love you!Just how they love me.Not as much though but still they like you a lot.

[Eric looks worried.]

Jeff:I'm not saying leave Eric.

[The crowd boos Jeff.]

Jeff:I'm just saying that you shouldn't attack me during this match.I have tremendous respect for you and if your going to throw it all away because of that man right there,then I am will lose any respect for you.Do the right thing Ryback and help me destroy the criminals of WcW which are DX.

J.R:Wow some strong words from Hardy now.

Cole:This show has turned out to be a good one hasn't it guys.

Jerry Lawler:Yes and it hasn't ended yet.We still have the match of these men to see.That is going to be a classic!

(Promo closed.Grade when you want.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pre-match words.   The pre-match words. Empty6/11/2012, 6:43 pm

I am about to grade this but just so you know you will receive a higher grade on this one from content alone so your Post-Match results post does not matter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pre-match words.   The pre-match words. Empty

Back to top Go down

The pre-match words.
Page 1 of 1