World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The electricity revoling around Team Bring It

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty
PostSubject: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/13/2012, 7:50 pm

Cole: This is Michael Cole and next to me is my commentary partner. Jerry The King Lawler
King: Thank you Michael! This weeks raw has already been exiting but it has not yet been... Electrifying
Cole: Speaking of that.. I accually have an interview with the great one and his partner for tonights match Jeff Hardy.
King: When is that Michael?

*Michael Cole looks down at his watch then looks up back at Jerry*

Cole: Accually I should head back there now!

*Michael Cole with a microphone in hand, stands up and takes his headset off and begins to walk up the ramp and into the back with boo's eminating*

*After a few moments a camera catches up with Michael Cole who is walking around back going toward The Rock's locker area*

*Then Michael Cole reaches a door with a gold and silver and white title hanging onto it saying "The Rock"*

*Michael Cole then looks back at the camera and says "I can hear someone speaking... Lets go in" Then Michael Cole along with the camera walk in and The Rock is sitting on a coach talking to Jeff Hardy who is on a chair across from him*

Cole: Hey Rocky! I am hear for that interview that I asked you about earlier.

*The Rock stands up and walks over and Jeff Hardy follows him*

The Rock: O yes yes yes.. The Rock remembers... The Rock was just sitting here talking to his friend Jeff about our match tonight.

Cole: Anything in particular?

The Rock: hmm.... Not really... You know the usual stuff... Just about how The Rock and Jeff Hardy are going to lay the SMACKDOWN on The Miz's Candy Ass !

*Jeff Hardy is standing behind The Rock and he smirks with a little laughter*

Cole: I see... So what is it like... to you know... face your former rival Jeff Hardy

*The Rock looks at Jeff... then back at michael cole... then back at Jeff... then straight back to Cole*

The Rock: The Rock... is not going to lie to you... The Rock was a little... cautious about this match... Trully when The Rock saw this match The Rock thought to himself that it might as well be a handicap match.. Then... Then The Rock saw Jeff Hardy go out and make peace with the people... The people were then telling me to let my anger go... The Rock listens to the people... He is the peoples champion.. So The Rock has forgiven Jeff Hardy.

Cole: So your saying that you, The Rock, are now... Friends with Jeff Hardy ???

The Rock: The hell you have in your ears Michael Cole damn... Yes that is what The Rock is saying! Now... Now The Rock has taken back his thoughts of the Handicap Match... It is no longer even a tag match... Its is a Whoop Kevin Steen and Miz's Roody Poo ASS MATCH!

*The crowd watching the titatron got a little laugh and cheered for The Rock*

Cole: So do you have anything to say to The Miz for later tonight?

*The Rock looks off*

The electricity revoling around Team Bring It >20110822050449

The Rock: Miz... We have not been proberly intorduced...You Miz like... to make statements about how your the Awesome One and how your the must see wCw wrestler of all time... Well im The Rock... The most electrifying man in all of sports and entertainment.. The Peoples champion... The Face of the wCw... and the man who is going to check your monkey ass into the Smackdown Hotel after Rock Bottoming you for the 1...2...3...

Cole: You have one more man to worry abo...

*Michael Cole is cut off by The Rock*

The Rock: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOOOOOW!!!... Michael Cole you are burning a a hole through The Rock's skull right now... You know what one second Jeff hand me my shirt!

*Jeff Hardy shrugs his shoulders and walks over, picks up an extra shirt of The Rock's and toss's it to him*

*The Rock then puts his T-Shirt over Michael Cole's face*

The Rock: Do NOT MOVE Michael Cole or The Rock is going to stick his size 13 boot... straight up...

Jeff Hardy: YOUR CANDY ASS !!!

*Jeff Hardy smiles and laughs then looks at The Rock who is staring at Jeff Hardy with a really curious look upon his face*

The Rock: The hell you do you think your doing...

Jeff Hardy: Well I was...

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE HELLL YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!!!

*Michael Cole tries to change the awkward situation by speaking through The Rock's t-shirt*

Cole: So whats going to happen with Team Bring It at survivor series

*The Rock slowly moves his head to face Michael Cole with a tense face on*

The Rock: The Rock... did NOT... tell you to speak did he!

Cole: Umm.. No, No you di..

The Rock: WHAT THE HELL YOUR DOING IT AGAIN!!! Give me that microphone you jabroni

*The Rock takes the Microphone out of Michael Cole's hands and pushes him against the wall*

The Rock: DX... The Rock talks trash... He walks, talks, and whoops trash... The Rock even... sleeps trash... like then

*The Rock tilts his head back and closes his eyes*

The Rock: .... Roody Poo...zzzz..... Layeth the smacketh down....zzzz..... Whoop your candy deadman ass

*The Rock stops and stares at the camera*

The Rock: SHHH SHHH SHHH. Shut you mouth everyone!.. shut your mouth... Camera man shut his mouth.. Jeff shut your mouth. The girl over there gawking at The Rock shut her mouth... Because if you listen... THE ROCKS PEOPLE... are chanting his name!

*The camera cuts to the crowd who are emphaticly chanting ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY!!!*

The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Crowd2

The Rock: It is now time... it is time for The Rock to entroduce his team for Team wCw come survivor series.

*The Rock leaves Jeff Hardy and brings the microphone*

*The Rock comes down the ramp with his microphone and enters the ring with cheering*

The Rock: Let The Rock introduce to you... His team for Team wCw.. The first member is someone... who you all, including The Rock, respect greatly...

Spoiler:

The Rock: One man of Team wCw... Next Man who is going to be on The most electrifying team in ALLLLL of sports entertainment!!!

Spoiler:

The Rock: Only One... More... Person to go...

Spoiler:

The Rock: This is my team DX... This is the team that is going to BREAK YOU... Team wCw...Led by the great one himself and the face of wCw... Has formed... IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.... WHAT THE ROCK... IS COOKING !!!!

*All of team bring it taunt around the ring and then leave all together with The Rock's music playing*

All of "Team wCw" has been decided and we are ready for Survivor Series! Happy Lesnar :/ Very Happy

Last edited by The Rock on 6/13/2012, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/13/2012, 8:36 pm

We told you it's not Team Bring It, change the name
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/13/2012, 10:04 pm

Lol..... Now when you gonna announce team dx!? We are apparently not able to. Or can we?

Last edited by Kane on 6/13/2012, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/13/2012, 10:11 pm

Well first he has to change it to Team wCw
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/13/2012, 10:13 pm

So we can't pick our own team then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/13/2012, 11:32 pm

You have your team? DX is team DX. I seriously want to know what you're thinking process is
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 12:09 am

I mean the members..... Stay with me.... You made the comment earlier this month about team dx. We get to pick whose on team dx right? Making sure we're all on the same page!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 2:06 am

No you don't. There's already a DX stable Kane. So you're gonna pick yourselves? Awesome lol Dude you can't pick anybody else because it's wCw vs DX <--- which implies the four members of DX I don't understand how its that confusing Kane. You + Taker + Orton + Batista = DX. Wam bam done deal that's YOUR team
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 2:30 am

lesnar he is asking can we pick which members are in the match there is 4 of us and you can only do a 3 on 3 tag match. does this make it more clear what he is asking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 2:35 am

Am I getting a grade... I know its off topic... I'm just wondering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 2:43 am

Thank you Orton for being the clear one geez, yes you can do that.

And Rock I will soon, I just got word Miz was taking a break, it was supposed to be his week for grading but he just told us today
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 12:32 pm

I like the promo.It's funny.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 2:31 pm

Well fuck you too Brock. It isn't my fault you can't understand English apperantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 5:17 pm

Not my fault you can't put ideas into sentences that actually mean something and aren't complete gibberish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 9:11 pm

Can we not argue on my promo...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 9:23 pm

Nice promo work, Rocky.
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 10:49 pm

To be fair Brock about a month ago you were being a jerk and told us we COULDN'T pick what three we were going to use.... I understood what he was saying... i feel like anyone who knew the situation would understand and you should know since your the one who told us you were picking the team. With that being said i'm glad you changed your mind and we get to pick who's in the match, it makes it more fun for us.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 10:50 pm

Whoo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 11:08 pm

Okay. Brock made a mistake. If you guys use Kane, that puts him in 2 matches. And most likely leaves one of you without a match. So, I apologize but your team is locked as Taker , Orton , and Batista.

That SHOULD be acceptable to you.

The only other fair option is to put all 4 of you in 2 matches and that isn't fair to the rest of the roster.

I will be stepping out of the match since Rock put too many people on the team.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/14/2012, 11:59 pm

{{{OFFICIAL GRADE}}}

The Rock- Very Nice promo. I liked it. Good crowd interaction, good pacing, etc. Only hiccup is you put 4 people on Team wCw when the game only allows 3 vs. 3 so I shall promo tomorrow addressing why Triple H is backing out of the team, among other things. 5 sp
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/15/2012, 12:36 am

im sorry but i don't think that you should lock in our team for the simple fact that batista has and will be very difficult to get on over the next few month's unless something changes i think we should be able to either 1. put kane in the match or 2. find a replacement. that's my thoughts on all this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/15/2012, 12:37 am

I will speak with Batista. If he can't make it, we'll discuss options between admins and DX.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty6/15/2012, 6:22 am

The only reason I had 4 people is because I forgot about Kane's in-availability
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The electricity revoling around Team Bring It   The electricity revoling around Team Bring It Empty

Back to top Go down

The electricity revoling around Team Bring It
Page 1 of 1