World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team wCw

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Team wCw Empty
PostSubject: Team wCw     Team wCw Empty6/20/2012, 5:37 pm

The lights come up after a commercial break. We see Triple H standing in the ring with a microphone.

Triple H - I'm out here tonight because I just wanted to take a few minutes and talk about Survivor Series. I know a lot of people are confused. With ...me...being on Team wCw and not D-Generation X. It's really pretty simple, actually. Rocky told me he was putting together a team of icons to stand tall for this company. And, if I'm being honest , I'm getting tired of the way DX has been doing things. It was one thing to leave MY legacy in the reins of Randy Orton and Batista. But now, Batista is nowhere to be found and Randy gets his marching orders from The Undertaker. That is NOT all right. -crowd is chanting 'You sold out' over and over. I DID NOT SELL OUT !! I am The King of Kings. I am The Game. On Sunday, at Survivor Series, I take back what is mine.

Now, back to my Team wCw teammates. Icons ? The Rock is always entertaining. Hey, the guy makes me laugh. No one can deny what he has done for this business. Just like John Cena, who I'm told is no longer a part of the match. Now......John would have been a good guy to stand there with, to watch my back, to go into this war with. But, Jeff Hardy ? I mean.......come on. This guy is lucky if he shows up able to work. And even when he does, he can't hang with the big boys. I've had to save his ass a few times. Here is just one example. Roll the clip.

All eyes turn to the titantron...........

Triple H - See what I mean ? I had to save him from a fat , crazy samoan and a freak with a foot fetish. That doesn't sound like an icon to me. Not exactly the guy I want on my side as I reclaim MY legacy. I could name half a dozen guys on the roster who would be better for Team wCw this weekend.

--Triple H is caught off guard by the entrance music and appearance on the ramp of............--

[To Be Continued by anyone involved in the DX Vs. wCw angle]
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Team wCw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team wCw     Team wCw Empty6/21/2012, 12:27 pm

[Hardy comes out.Triple H calms down and Hardy stares into his eyes.]

J.R:After what Triple H said about Hardy I wouldn't blame him if he hit Triple H here tonight.

Jerry Lawler:Yeah but don't forget these men should be on the same page.They are in the most important match in Survivour Series.If they fought here then there is no doubt that they will fight each other this sunday.

Cole:God king you are so boring.We all know they won't fight as Hardy is probably scared of Triple H.

Jerry Lawler:Does that face look scared to you?

[Hardy is still at the stage during this conversation.Triple H starts to laugh.]

Cole:Ha he's mocking him.Why is Hardy doing nothing?Because he's scared!

[Hardy walks down the ring slowly leaving the crowd's hands hanging.He grabs a mic.]

Hardy:What's that Hunter?I can't roll with the big dogs?Last time I checked You got your ass beat down by Brock Lesnar.Roll this footage!

Hardy:Ha.It seems that not only did Brock break you,but he broke your arm.All because you are soo greedy that you wanted to be the face of WWE.To be honest,Brock Lesnar is better than you anyway.

[Hardy gets in the ring.]

Hardy:Looks like you couldn't defend yourself from one man.I have before.

[The crowd boos Hardy.]

Hardy:Although I do understand why you think I am a bad choice for team WcW.I mean come on.I've been on a losing streak since Wrestlemania.Or I have only won once.It's not my fault.I've had something on my mind.I can't get it out my head and it is driving me crazy.The thought is about one man.He is in WcW and he is the reason I have been losing.You wanna know who it is?Huh?

Crowd:Yeah!!!

Hardy:I'll tell you.It is The Rock!I can't deal with the fact that I came close in our Wrestlemania match and I came close.My mind tells me that I am a old-timer.That I have nothing left.I'm starting to beleive it and with what you just said...I beleive more than ever.I suck.I said that in my return I would become a champion.do you see a title around my waist anytime soon?

[Triple H looks at him then turns around and gets out the ring.Once out he continues up the ramp.]

Hardy:Hey Hunter where you going?God I sound like Stephanie.

[Triple H turns around as quick as lighting with anger in his eyes.He runs down the ramp,gets in the ring and gets up in Hardy's face.]

Hardy:Do it!

Cole:WHAT?!

[For a while there is nothing.Then Jeff speaks.]

Hardy:Fine.

[Jeff walks past him.Triple H turns around.]

HardyIf you won't then...I will!

[Jeff is about to punch HHH when someone comes down to the ring.]

(To be by anyone involved with the WcW vs DX match.)
Back to top Go down

Team wCw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team wCw     Team wCw Empty6/21/2012, 5:41 pm

*The crowd goes from being silent due to the action in the ring.. To cheering loudly for The leader of Team wCw*

*The Rock comes out from the back with his "I Bring It" T-shirt on*

Team wCw The-Rock-Returns-To-WWE-

*The Rock makes his way down the ramp*

Cole: The Rock looks furious!

King: You can say that again...

*The Rock goes around the ring and grabs a microphone... The Rock then enters the ring and walks right in between Triple H and Jeff Hardy... Then The Rock just stands there while the people go quiet*

Team wCw The-rock-returns

The Rock: What... In the bluest in blue HELLS... do you two think your doing

*Both Triple H and Jeff Hardy raise their mic's to tell their sides of the story*

The Rock: IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO WERE DOING!!!

*The crowd begins to cheer about The Rock taking over the situation*

The Rock: You two were coming out here and acting like five year olds... Grown the hell up and act your damn age and maturity...

*The Rock then stands there with his mic held up thinking of what to say next*
*The The Rock speaks*

Team wCw The_rock_wwe_raw_sunglasses_02

The Rock: Triple H... You should know better than to second guess my decisions and judgement... If The Rock picks Jeff Hardy to be on this team... Then you should know that The Rock has his reasons for doing so... You have not fought this man in the ring one...on...one... He is a resilient man... In our ladder match at wrestlemania... I could not keep this man down for my life...

*The wCw audience begins to cheer for Jeff Hardy*

The Rock: Jeff Hardy... What the hell do you think your doing coming out here blaming The Rock... Whining about The Rock... The Rock thought The Rock and you had made up and become friends?... Whether that is the truth or not we can settle later... Second... You should know better than to come out here and fuel the fire with insults and try to pick a fight with THE GAME!!!

*The people begin to cheer for Triple H*
*The Rock turns around to adress the people because Triple H and Jeff Hardy has begun to calm down*

The Rock: No guys dont... Do not cheer for either ONE of these jabroni's... They both acted like idiots... NO one will cheer until they have made up and we can make Team wCw as strong as it possibly can.. But until then they are both five year old Jabroni's...

*The Rock turns around and slaps Jeff Hardy and Triple H on the back of their heads*
*Neither man look at The Rock... They both continue to deadlock stare at each other*

The Rock: Now The Rock knows that you two might have some differences but The Rock does NOT GIVE A ROODY POO CANDY ASS ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS... You both can whip your ass with your emotions right now because we need to band together to face DX...

*The crowd begin to boo at the sound of DX*

The Rock: Now... do you two know... what I left to come out here and settle this...

*Both men look away from each other and look at The Rock with confused looks*

The Rock: The Rock was in his dressing room going ONE...ON...ONE.... WITH..

*The crowd egerly await who it is because they think The Rock was in a fight backstage*

The Rock: Kelly Kelly!

*The crowd begin to cheer*

The Rock: O yes she wants a piece of the... People's Strudle

*The Rock grabs his crouch and gives a little tug*

The Rock: We were going at it when The Rock looks up at his giant TV and see's you two jabroni's trying to ruin this team... So right now she is back stage with out a real man like The Rock... Since The Rock gave up more than you two will understand... You two will make up.... NOW!

*The crowd begin to cheer loudly saying FORGIVE FORGIVE FORGIVE*
*Triple H sticks his hand out with an unhappy face*
*Jeff Hardy hesitates then looks at The Rock... The Rock tells him to do it or hes off the team*
*Jeff Hardy shakes Triple H's hand and they bro hug each other*

The Rock: Now... Lets go work on how we are going to check DX into... The Smackdown HOTEL !!! IF YOU SMEEEELLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK... IS COOKING!!!

*Triple H goes onto the top rope*

Team wCw H10

*Jeff Hardy then goes up onto the opposite rope*

Team wCw Jeff_Hardy_by_RomRomz

*The Rock goes onto the apron in the middle of the two*

Team wCw The-rock_320

*Then all three men go into the backstage*

!THIS PROMO IS CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team wCw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team wCw     Team wCw Empty