World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sin Cara vs R-Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sin Cara vs R-Truth Empty
PostSubject: Sin Cara vs R-Truth   Sin Cara vs R-Truth Empty6/19/2012, 11:17 am

Cole: Here comes Sin Cara!

King: He looks amazing, tonight.

Cole: Well, why wouldn't he be King?

King: Well, he has been sorta on a losing streak

Cole: That's true... anyways lets see what Sin Cara's opponent can do now.

[To Be Continued by R-Truth]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara vs R-Truth   Sin Cara vs R-Truth Empty6/19/2012, 2:58 pm

R Truth: Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! looky here im facing sin cara. A man who hasnt won a match since... since... since he was wrestling in mexico. Now dont get me wrong you are a great wrestler but you sin cara are being dragged down by the great WcW conspiracy. But i can see that you think im crazy well after i beat you tonight your gonna see that the conspiracy will allways drag you down and as for are match your gonna get got

R truth gets in the ring and the match starts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara vs R-Truth   Sin Cara vs R-Truth Empty6/21/2012, 4:20 am

I CAN'T TELL IF YOU GUYS ARE DONE WITH THIS OR NOT.

I HOPE NOT , BECAUSE RIGHT NOW, YOUR GRADES WOULD SUCK.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara vs R-Truth   Sin Cara vs R-Truth Empty6/22/2012, 7:05 pm

After R Truth Loses he heads to the back and into his locker room where Josh Mathews is waiting to do a interview

Sin Cara vs R-Truth Image111

Josh: R.Truth tonight was your debut and you told the world that you was going to destroy Sin Cara. Why do you think you did not win tonight?

R Truth looks at Josh and smiles

Sin Cara vs R-Truth Image210
Sin Cara vs R-Truth Image311

R.Truth: Why did i lose tonight? i will tell you why joshy. Its not because of the great conspiracy its because of a small guy that tried to throw me off my game do you know what the guy is called josh?

Sin Cara vs R-Truth Image112

Josh: Well it is clear you are talking about sin cara

Sin Cara vs R-Truth Image410
R.Truth: Wrong Josh the guy wasnt sin cara it was someone new. His name is little jimmy. You see little jimmy isnt that hard to find he is at every show. Raw, Smackdown, NXT all of them because little jimmy lives in all of these fan's.

Sin Cara vs R-Truth Image510

I just dont understand. Why me? why did little jimmy target me and not Sin Cara? its not like i did anything to him. Im not a bad guy. But i will tell you what josh

Sin Cara vs R-Truth Image612

R.Truth: Smackdown is on friday and im going to smackdown and i will slap the taste out of anyones mouth that looks at me funny. Now thats the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Truth walks out of his locker room and leaves Josh in the locker room alone

Sin Cara vs R-Truth Image710
Sin Cara vs R-Truth Image810
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara vs R-Truth   Sin Cara vs R-Truth Empty7/3/2012, 2:03 am

********************OFFICIAL GRADES******************

Sin Cara- Color coding , some kind of mouthpiece is highly recommended for characters that don't talk , a little effort and depth please. 1 sp

Truth - Run-on sentences suck. Break it up a little. Again , length and detail is important.
2 sp

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara vs R-Truth   Sin Cara vs R-Truth Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin Cara vs R-Truth
Page 1 of 1