World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter: Sin Cara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

Enter: Sin Cara Empty
PostSubject: Enter: Sin Cara   Enter: Sin Cara Empty11/30/2012, 2:53 pm

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the newest signed member of Smackdown, The Mexican High Flyer, Sin Cara!

[The camera shows Sin Cara coming in from the other side of the screen to the delight of Josh Matthews]

Matthews: Sin Cara, tonight you have your debut and it is against none other, than the Deadman, the Undertaker. With this sort of talent at your disposal, and you having your first match, do you feel intimated in any way possible?

[Sin Cara, not being able to speak English, yet he understands it perfectly, shakes his head.]

Matthews: Sin Cara, you just recently signed here, what is your main goal here in WcW, especially here on Friday Night Smackdown! ?

[Sin Cara raises his hand and holds a finger to Matthews as if to say one moment. Sin Cara leaves and goes and grabs none other than Rey Mysterio.]

Mysterio:I will be speaking on behalf of Sin Cara because he cannot speak English, however I will translate what he feels to you and the rest of the WcW Universe.

[Sin Cara leans over and talks to Rey in Mexican and tells him what his thoughts are on Matthews’s question]

Mysterio: Señor Cara would like me to inform you that his main goal here is to go after the main title here on Friday Night Smackdown!. But sadly, he was kept out of the tournament. To his dismay, he has to go through the Undertaker to make his way to the top of the roster and hopefully get a shot at the title. Stephanie McMahon [Boos are heard from the WcW Universe at the sound of Stephanie McMahon] has wronged Sin Cara by not including him in the new title Tournament. Señor Cara states that he will not rest until he gets a shot at the title.[The WcW Universe explodes in excitement]

Matthews: Señor Cara, if that is okay with you, [Sin Cara nods his head in approval] I have one more final question for you. Do you plan on beating the Undertaker tonight?

[Sin Cara leans over and talks to Rey in Mexican and tells him his thoughts]

Mysterio: Señor Cara tells me that he plans to beat the Undertaker tonight and that the Undertaker is just his first pawn in his conquest to become the new world champion.

Matthews: Okay, thank you Sin Cara and good luck.

[Sin Cara leaves and goes through the curtain to the ring to face the Undertaker as his theme plays in the background and then Smackdown! cuts to commercial]

Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Enter: Sin Cara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter: Sin Cara   Enter: Sin Cara Empty12/1/2012, 4:57 am

Wow, thanks for putting in a promo Collin. I know you're busy with Uni and everything.

Haha I remember I was in the Xbox party when you were contemplating picking Sin Cara. You liked him because you wouldn't have to talk. You've certainly found a way around it. I like that Sin Cara was frustrated with not being in the tournament instead of being just another happy-go-lucky babyface. Although I find it interesting that Sin Cara didn't seem the least bit concerned to be going up against The Undertaker of all people. It makes him sound a bit cocky, but that could be what you're going for which is fine.

Grammar is good and formatting is perfect. Although it should be coming from the resident promo grader lol.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Good job man I enjoyed this one. It wasn't incredibly exciting, but you hit all the marks for a 5sp promo. I am interested to see what kind of path you will take Sin Cara down.

On a side note to everyone in the fed, this weird commercial fad in these promos have no effect on the grades whatsoever lol.
Back to top Go down

Enter: Sin Cara
Page 1 of 1