World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter....Eric Bischoff

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enter....Eric Bischoff Empty
PostSubject: Enter....Eric Bischoff   Enter....Eric Bischoff Empty6/8/2012, 10:50 pm

(The titan-tron comes to the backstage interview area, there waiting is Matt Striker.)

Striker: Joining me is my guest at this time...

(Striker gets interrupted by a very familiar voice.)

(The camera turns to see who it is, only to see Eric Bischoff standing with Ryback)

(The crowd starts to boo very loudly)

Bischoff: Let us see now, wCw has been resurrected, we have new champions, and we have new superstars. But you are missing one thing. Who was the man that nearly ran Mr. McMahon out of business? Who was the S.O.B. that brought the old wCw to new heights? ME! Eric Bischoff! That's who! And thats what I'll do with this man!

(Points to Ryback)

Bischoff: You see, this Nuclear Machine of Muscle will be managed by me, Eric Bischoff! I will take this man to new heights, just like I did with wCw! He will be THE most dominating force in wCw history. and I will be there to watch as he does it.

(The crowd stars to boo louder)

Bischoff: Now onto Rybacks opponent for tonight Booker T. Booker T should've just stayed as commentator and called matches, but nooo instead he wants to be in the spotlight one more time. But Ryback will destroy him and send him back to the announce table with his tail in between his legs. Now sure Booker you WERE the 5 time wCw champion but thats the old days. Now you're just a shell of your former self.

(The crowd starts a chant directed to Bischoff.)

Crowd: A**HOLE, A**HOLE, A**HOLE!

Bischoff: This interview is over.

(The two start to walk away when someone stops them...)

[TBC by Booker T only]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter....Eric Bischoff   Enter....Eric Bischoff Empty6/9/2012, 4:42 pm

Just for the record. This is your best promo ever, Jo.

Sorry I doubted your ability. Good job with Bischoff.

I would give this a 4 sp but that is not my call.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter....Eric Bischoff   Enter....Eric Bischoff Empty6/11/2012, 6:37 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Ryback - I knew Eric Bischoff was the perfect fit for you RyRy, and I am inclined to agree with Jay on this, 4sp for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter....Eric Bischoff   Enter....Eric Bischoff Empty6/11/2012, 7:09 pm

i just wish booker could've responded but i know he was busy sooooo yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter....Eric Bischoff   Enter....Eric Bischoff Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter....Eric Bischoff
Page 1 of 1