World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sheamus vs Lesnar!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus vs Lesnar!   Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty7/7/2012, 4:20 pm

The wCw fans erupt into boo's as Sheamus walks down the ramp, and into the ring.

Sheamus- Save your bad smelling breath i could not care less if you cheer or boo me,
I am here too win matches and so far that is what i've done!!
(crowd- CENA CENA CENA)
Ahh yes John Cena the one man who stood with his hand raised after stepping in the ring with me!!
But although he beat me at the PPV i am the one who stood in victory at the smackdown before when i walked through him like a well lit street! He must of only hit me with one or two move's before i pinned him 1...2...3.
But at the PPV it was a back and forth match before he got a pin by FLOOK!!!
I vowed that this would not happen again and by beating the man who beat Cena on the grandest stage of them all The ROCK i think im on the right road!!
And now i move on too bigger and better things The U.S Title!
Tonight i will face the man who wasnt even good enough too last in The MMA world!
Lesnar? What makes you thing you will be able to last with me? The Irish Brawler if you though MMA was hard....... IM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!
I will beat you tonight and when i do! The best thing you could do is Leave the Wrestling world Again!!!

Sheamus throws his mic down on the ground as is about to leave the ring when Brock Lesnar's theme hits!!!

(Open to Lesnar ONLY)
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Lesnar!   Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty7/7/2012, 5:09 pm

During the songs buildup to the addition of the lead guitar, the crowd goes wild. Some start to sing along with the song chanting Adrenaline Rush, some begin to chant Lesnar's name like he was Goldberg.

Cole: We haven't heard from this man in ages. I can't remember the last time he even picked up a mic. Though I'm sure it's been a shorter time then we've seen Brock Lesnar win a match.

King: Now Cole, we just saw Brock Lesnar on Sunday win the battle Royal for the US title, then again he beat Orton for the title back on NXT! How can you say he hasn't won?

Cole: Whatever you loser, talk about this again when he doesn't lose the title and win it back in a span of three days. Or when he captures a title that matters!

As soon as the rhythm hits, out walks Lesnar with the US title around his waist. He wastes no time with his usual entrance and starts walking straight down to the ring. Brock circles around to the announcer's table and grabs a mic. When Lesnar reaches the edge of the ring he jumps up onto the apron and makes his way into the ring.

JR: Gentleman, I believe we're about to see business pick up. Lesnar has been feuding with Orton over this title, but it seems Sheamus has decided to disrupt the constant rematch clause matches with his own cash in.

Cole: Good, these two nobodies can argue over a meaningless title while Orton, who's win record has yet to be touched, even by himself again, can go for a better title!

King: Cole I have had just about enough of your talk putting down Lesnar, I would love to see you step inside the ring and get destroyed by this anomaly.

Lesnar stares around the crowded arena then directly at Sheamus. He gives a clever little smirk that he gave when he was a heel and lifts the mic to his mouth.

Lesnar: Alright, "Fella", I see you have come out here promoting our big main event match tonight. Well, seeing as I am your opponent, I might as well be out here too. You come out to this ring and talk a good game, I will give you that. Very good talker. Could... could you give me speech lessons? Because it was a childhood dream of mine to learn how to speak leprechaun.

The crowd starts to burst with laughter as Sheamus looks around and gives a little cocky chuckle while Lesnar continues.

Lesnar: Oh come on Sheamus, the Irish are supposed to be happy and laugh at jokes! I mean, sure we don't have beer, but we can still have fun sober, right?

JR: I don't think Sheamus is taking kindly to Lesnar's harsh words about his home country.

Lesnar: Now before our match and you try to, what is it you say... "whoop my arse??" *Lesnar chuckles at just saying the word* haha, man Sheamus, do you realize how fun it is to say that word? Oh... my bad, it's only fun when I say it, you just look like a total dumbass. But that's besides the point. Now I want to know what the root cause of your anger is, could you tell me?

As he says this, Lesnar wraps his arm around Sheamus and puts the mic up to his mouth. Sheamus pushes off of him and stares at Lesnar staying quiet.

Well if you're not going to tell me, then I must know. It can't be because your fat... speaking of which I don't see a beer gut on you.. Are you really Irish? Never mind that, ummm... I would say you have some style, I mean you came up with that cross design on your own right?? Oh wait.. no, no you didn't... Well there's only one other solution I can come up with. When you were a weeeee little Sheamus, kids must not have included you in their groups... Was it *gasps*

Lesnar walks over to Sheamus again and starts to cry on his shoulder, then with a very loud voice into the mic shouts: IS IT BECAUSE YOU'RE GINGER?! OH DEAR GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN THIS POOR INNOCENT SOUL?! Well don't worry I have something right here for ya, it's a coupon for a free hair dying at a local salon. Hope you like it.

Lesnar hands Sheamus the coupon and waits for his response.

*open for Sheamus only*
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Lesnar!   Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty7/7/2012, 5:32 pm

Sheamus Grabs the mic out of Lesnar's hand with force.

Sheamus- Yeah Very good Fella i dont think you need lessons on talking your mouth is big enough, Hell i can't tell if thats you arse or you mouth your talking out of since they both dribble shite!! And as for my hair yeah it is red, Like the fire im gonna start under you!! and you can't say anything about anyone's hair i mean whats with that monstrosity on top of your boulbus head? looks like your ma placed a bowl on yer head and went to town with some clippers, Im done talking lets get to fighting already!

Sheamus Go's face to face with leasnar and pulls his famous smile.

Sheamus- Ohh and brocky if your gonna talk smack do some research in ireland we drink Cider Not Beer!

Sheamus bumps into Lesnar as he walks out the ring and backstage to get ready for his match, Leaving Lesnar in the ring speachless
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Lesnar!   Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty7/7/2012, 5:35 pm

Holy Shit !! That was great.

Jay
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Lesnar!   Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty7/7/2012, 8:20 pm

Lol thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Lesnar!   Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty7/8/2012, 10:47 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE (for Sheamus, not me)***

I liked the promo it led to me responding well. Just some coloring here or there with some interaction from the commentary team and the crowd a little more would have made this awesome to me. 3sp, which is not high enough to beat HHH's 4 he awarded you for a previous promo that is going on for this week, but still pretty good.
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Lesnar!   Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty7/9/2012, 1:07 am

************OFFICIAL GRADE*********************

Brock - Well written , color coded , funny and in character. I liked it. 5 sp

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Lesnar!   Sheamus vs Lesnar! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Lesnar!