World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Druid and Speech....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler

The Druid and Speech.... Empty
PostSubject: The Druid and Speech....   The Druid and Speech.... Empty7/9/2012, 12:46 pm

The camera rolls to the back after one of the matches, the view, on non-other than the Ministry of Darkness. But this time, there are 4 figures, not 3. The crowds eyes are instantly drawn to a hooded man walking among the others. His mannerisms....they are familiar but no one can quite put their fingers on it.

Jerry Lawler: "That druid looks awfully familiar..."

Cole: "Yea, I think you are right Jerry but who could it be"

The druid continues in the dark procession that occompanies Kane. Every other step he seems to have a bit of swagger come out of his step before he quickly returns back to the slow, stoic walking. The camera slowly fades out to the ring for anohter match..............

A few minutes later, the lights go out in the arena and the most hated theme begins to play.

With the 4 members walking out, majority of eyes on the druid, the crowd erupts in boos. Undertaker grabs his mic as he walks past the bottom of the ramp from an announcer. All of the men getting into the ring with the druid sticking close to Kane. Taker raises the mic to his lips and speaks slowly.

-Undertaker-
It is about time that we do this...... We do notice a growing nuisence in the horizon..... We do realize what is to come. Now that I have announced this publicly I can officially say this.... We run the show.... We can do whatever we want. We can slip the matches against the nuisences presented. Let us move to each of these nusiances one.... by.... one.... The Rock. The man who says he is guiding all of you ignorant people.... The reason why you are ignorant is because he is not leading you.... He is simply hiding what he truely is... A fraud. A liar. He is not here for any of you, he is here when he wants to be. Kane did attack him but I saw rock right after the match talking over his new movie promotion. He cares none for any of you. The new found Kliq..... A group full of dissapointments.... Triple H has done little since his return. Shawn Michaels was taken out personally by myself and if Nash makes it to the ring before breaking one of his legs, then he will prove to be no better. A few others are found to be a part of it I see.... None of them even matter. All of them are no match for us. We have been on top of this company since we arrived. If you don't like it, then try to dethrone us..... We will show you what hell truely is. You attack my comrade Orton.... You may have started a war.... If you honestly wish for this war then you will have it, but be fore warned.... There will be no hesitation.... There will be no stopping until we end you. This will start as any but the outcome will always show us on top and everyone else below us. You want this? You will have it. Simple as that.

Undertaker hands the mic to Orton.

-Randy Orton-
Nash made a brutal mistake. As does anyone who denys what is true. You have three World Title contenders in this ring. I went 14 and 0.... Kane has had his spree of dominance. Undertaker is an evil master mind. Care not to take this hint than that is your own ignorance.

Orton, not wanting to talk anymore throws the mic to Kane who catched it midair bringing it to his lips breathing hard.

-Kane-
I... want.... my title!!!! I deserve it! I will prove it! Tonight I will break Edge.... I will prove that I should be a World Champion! It will be mine!

Kane drops the mic and raises his arms, Taker kneeling down and doing his signature stance for the Rest in piece. Kane slams his arms down and fire erupts from all four corners. The camera slowly zooms out and fades to black as Undertaker laughs in the ring surrounded by his 3 followers.

Promo closed

This is mostly my promo.... I typed it up.... Please grade accordingly.... I need some way to speak... Why not through Taker right? Orton maybe? Even myself. If this is not up to par tell me.... I wasn't feeling it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Druid and Speech....   The Druid and Speech.... Empty7/9/2012, 5:07 pm

Post is now locked, congrats you're the first promo to be locked. The only other post will be when I grade it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Druid and Speech....   The Druid and Speech.... Empty7/15/2012, 11:08 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE***

Since all three people are part of the same stable I will allow this promo. But anyways, Kane, I'm impressed with the way you used Taker. The difference between Taker and you is he says Taker doesn't talk much, in reality he does. Kane is the one (in the gimmick of Kane you're using) who doesn't talk much. So the addition of the other characters was brilliant. I would have loved a bit more action though. No raising of the lights by Taker, no Hellfire from Kane, and no taunt on the 'buckle from Orton. 4sp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Druid and Speech....   The Druid and Speech.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Druid and Speech....
Page 1 of 1