World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Extremists or The Kliq?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

The Extremists or The Kliq? Empty
PostSubject: The Extremists or The Kliq?   The Extremists or The Kliq? Empty7/14/2012, 4:45 pm

Mick Foleys music plays as Hardy and Foley walk down to the ring definately still feeling the chokeslam that Kane delivered,the crowd cheering none the less for "THE EXTREMISTS" and chanting EXTREME over and over.

Hardy and Foley make it down to the ring and grab 2 mics,and Hardy begins speaking.

Hardy:Well,last week was one hell of a tag match,me and Foley gave it the best we had and a little more,we ended out on top against The Klig Kevin Nash and Triple H!

The crowd cheers and chants YES YES YES YES YES YES,Hardy smiles and continues.

Hardy:Now,The Klig was definately a big opposition,but The Ministry of Darkness has shown bigger threat for our Tag Title Chase,even though they are a threat,They will be just be another bump in the road like The Kliq!

The crowd boos for The Ministry of Darkness,but afterwards cheers for The Extremist with more EXTREME chants.

Hardy:Even though The Ministry Of Darkness is in the way,we will bring the Tag Titles back to a meaningfull EXTREME reign instead of a Goat-Faced,Fruity Pebbles laughing stock of a reign!

The crowd cheers and chants YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Hardy:John Cena and Daniel Bryans reign will become history after me and Foley end their careers in a Extreme way,and we will be known as the longest reigning champions in wCw history!
And if they arent down with that they will have to deal with Steely here!

Hardy gos out and picks up a Steel Chair from under the ring and laughs.
The crowd cheers as Foley taps on Hardys shoulders signaling that he wanted to speak,Hardy hands him the mic and Foley begins.

Open to Foley and or other Tag Teams

Last edited by tropicalscanman on 7/14/2012, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Extremists or The Kliq?   The Extremists or The Kliq? Empty7/14/2012, 5:24 pm

Foley: Oh I couldn't of said it better myself...now before I was in a tag team I had put my body through thumbtacks, flaming tables, cells, barbed wire.... but I'm going to raise the bar literally, for if we get a chance to compete for the Tag Titles I want to do it in Falls Count Anywhere!!! And if the Kliq or Ministry dont like it I've got something for them!

(Foley goes under the ring and comes out holding a Baseball Bat wrapped in Barbed Wire. The crowd goes berserk.)

Foley: This is Barby! And if she's angry then I'm angry! Barby loves the sight of blood and lacerated skin... she doesn't play well with others, especially those who attack me just like Kane did.... so Kane I'm calling you out! Raw....Foley....vs.....Kane....Hardcore Match!!!

(Foley then looks at Matt Hardy, who in turn looks at Mick.)

Foley: And I want Matt as my manager!! Bang! Bang!

(the two start to leave when someone's music hits.)

[tbc by Kane or the Kliq.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Extremists or The Kliq?   The Extremists or The Kliq? Empty7/15/2012, 11:36 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE***

Matt - Liked the promo... and then I didn't. The spaces just really turned me off, use less space. All because you take up and entire webpage with your promo doesn't mean anything if you say one word followed by 10,000 Enter key presses, then another word. 3sp

Mick - this promo was better than the after match promo you did vs The Kliq. I'm adding a +1 to your score which brings your promo grade to a 3sp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Extremists or The Kliq?   The Extremists or The Kliq? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Extremists or The Kliq?
Page 1 of 1