World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Booker On Raw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

Booker On Raw Empty
PostSubject: Booker On Raw   Booker On Raw Empty7/31/2012, 7:16 pm

Ladies and Gentleman Welcome to Monday Night Raw 3 hour Episode live here in the Windy city of Chicago Illinois.

Booker On Raw RAWAnnouncing_crop_650x440

What about last nights King of the Ring PPV.. With Both Brock Lensar and Randy Orton Advancing to the finals of the KOTR Tournament.

What about The Game Triple H defeating The Druid in a Last Man Standing Match, the match was brutal but the Game came out on top.

Yes and also the triple threat match between Booker T, Jeff Hardy and Mick Foley.. That was an hell of a match but Booker T, Picks up the Victory to become The New Number Contender for the IC Championship to face John Cena this Friday for the Championship on his epic return from being on the injured list

Look Cole, here comes the 5 time, 5 time, 5 time wCw champion now.

Booker On Raw Tumblr_m7ize5uODD1r0b7a9o1_500

Ladies and Gentleman, making his way down to the ring, The New Number Contender for the IC Champion Booker T

Booker On Raw Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScJLsm5lGGXI0KmPB8EU3Cbv-27i6Hbf5d9hAFtKZGJ2eqiNxBJ3Z96OHs

King i wonder what Booker T has to say to the wCw Universe.

Booker On Raw SD_646_Photo_002

Well, my Name is Booker T and i am the Number 1 Contender for the IC Championship.

King, what do he think he's doing, i mean the guy is nearly in his 50's and still trying to wrestle..

What did you say Cole? Tell me you did not just say that? Tell me you did not just say that... I am the 5, time, 5 time, 5 time wCw champion. How about i come down and kick your punk ass..

As for X-pac, let me tell you something dog, y don't you walk down that ramp right there, and i will dance all over your punk ass. John Cena you say that you have no limits, you fight every night, and you rise above hate, well let me tell you something dog, Come Friday Night, i'm going to wipe the ring with your punk ass and become the New Intercontinental Champion. Now can you dig that Sucka!!!!

Raw goes to commercial Break

OPEN FOR REPLY, JOHN CENA, X-PAC OR NYBODY!!!!
Back to top Go down

Booker On Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booker On Raw   Booker On Raw Empty8/4/2012, 10:02 am

***OFFICIAL GRADES***
Booker- Alot of pictures to build me up... To a very disappointing outcome... You had very little dialog with alot of spelling mistakes... Also you said the words punk ass alot.... 2stars... Please do better.. I know you can
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

Booker On Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booker On Raw   Booker On Raw Empty8/4/2012, 11:50 am

What Spelling Mistakes, i don't see any?? And i'm really not a promo type person anymore!!!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Booker On Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booker On Raw   Booker On Raw Empty8/4/2012, 6:43 pm

Instead of putting 'why' you put 'y'.I think that is what he meant by spelling mistakes.
Back to top Go down

Booker On Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booker On Raw   Booker On Raw Empty8/5/2012, 12:58 pm

Could be the grammar stuff too. A few times , you didn't capitalize 'I'.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Booker On Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booker On Raw   Booker On Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Booker On Raw
Page 1 of 1