World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme) Empty
PostSubject: R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme)   R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme) Empty6/25/2012, 8:17 pm

As Survivor Series gets under way a unknown theme is played

R Truth walks out to the ring with a big grin on his face. Truth goes and grabs a mic and gets in the ring

well well well looky here, i have been in WcW for a whole week and i have been in a match on raw, on smackdown and now on survivor series. Not olny that but now im face little jimmy favourite wrestler Booker T. Whats wrong with Me Jimmy? Why dont you like me? I know why because you are nothing more then a sheep you see that everyone here cheers for booker.

ruth puts on a voice pretending to be the WcW universe

Oh yay we love booker t... BAA. We want booker t.. BAA. Booker T Is gonna beat R Truth BAA BAA BAA.

Back to being normal R Truth

Well your wrong tonight will be my first win in WcW and thats the truth the whole truth and nothing but the...

R Truth gets cut off as Booker's Music Is played

TBC BOOKER T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme)   R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme) Empty6/25/2012, 10:48 pm

I like this promo and the theme makes r truth look like a bad mother fucker lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme)   R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme) Empty6/25/2012, 11:24 pm

I agree with JoMo.

Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme)   R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme) Empty6/25/2012, 11:26 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme)   R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme) Empty6/25/2012, 11:29 pm

John Morrison wrote:
I like this promo and the theme makes r truth look like a bad mother fucker lol.

Thanks man that was the plan Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme)   R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme) Empty6/28/2012, 3:56 am

One problem................

This should be under Superstar Promos. NOT in Match Results..

I will move it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme)   R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme) Empty

Back to top Go down

R Truth Vs Booker T (Plus Debut Of New Theme)
Page 1 of 1