World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's the Truth.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It's the Truth..... Empty
PostSubject: It's the Truth.....   It's the Truth..... Empty12/14/2012, 5:18 pm

As Smackdown settles back down R-Truths music plays throughout the Arena

The Camera looks around the cheering crowd for R-Truth and spots him in the upper seats, rapping and dancing to his theme with the crowd singing along as best they can. R-Truth finally makes it to the barrier, hops over it and goes into the ring, where he continues his rap to the end of the song. He is about to speak.....

R-Truth: WCW Smackdown! What's Up! Now I've got some business to take care of.... First of all, I respect Kofi Kingston, But Ken Shamrock is a whole 'nother cup'a noodles.... I know what he's capable of. And I admit I'm a little worried that he might hurt me or worse yet Little Jimmy!

R-Truth looks at the ground beside him and starts talking to the ground.

R-Truth: Now, now Little Jimmy there's nothing to be afraid of... I'll protect you...

R-Truth looks back at the crowd.

R-Truth: Supposedly Kenny is the "World's Most Dangerous Man" but even with that moniker I'm still not scared. In fact I will show both Shamrock And Kingston just how dangerous the Truth can be. And that's the Truth the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth!

R-Truth leaves the ring and head backstage...

(promo closed)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

It's the Truth..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Truth.....   It's the Truth..... Empty12/19/2012, 12:52 pm

Nice promo Jo.

It's almost a shame that you're ditching face Truth as your promos were really starting to pick up steam and get good.

You had the right amount of silly while still getting the message that you're not intimidated.

Grammar and formatting were good.

{Official Grade}
3/5

Still pretty short but I like what you did. Good job jo.
Back to top Go down

It's the Truth.....
Page 1 of 1