World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Truth is a Lie!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Truth is a Lie! Empty
PostSubject: The Truth is a Lie!   The Truth is a Lie! Empty12/17/2012, 5:18 pm

A cameraman is backstage looking around for somebody. He finds him sitting on a bench in his locker room.

Cameraman: R-Truth can I get your thoughts about your upcoming Match with Ryback?

R-Truth: My... thoughts? I dont have to tell you nothin! As far as I'm concerned you are just like those Hillbilly Rednecks out there in the crowd!

the crowd is so put back that a camera is pointed to a kid wearing a Little Jimmy shirt, crying.

R-Truth: From now on I am no longer your little laughing stock! No more crazyness! No more Rapping and dancing for you people! And most importantly.... No more Little Jimmy! I'm done! The Truth is gone. And all your left with is Ron.... Killings! And thats What's up!

Ron Killings pushes the cameraman down and walks off.

After the Mick Foley vs Val Venis match A new, unusual theme begins to play.

Ron Killings appears from behind the curtain. The crowd is in a frenzy of boos as Killings makes his way to the ring. He calls for a mic. The crowd boos louder before he can speak. And Ron looks at them angrily.

Killings: Shut the f*** Up!! I am out here, in front of you rednecks, because I'm not going to fight Ryback! Yo it's not because I'm scared, oh no no no.... It's for his own good. But there is one person that I would like to speak to that person is Shawn Michaels.... "Why Shawn you may ask?" Well let me make this very clear Shawn Michaels has NO business in that ring! He's too old to wrestle! Hell he can't even cut a promo without losing his voice. He just doesn't have it in him anymore.... So Shawn, you gonna come out here? Or is the Heartbreak Kid heart broken?

Killings begins to smoke a cigarette while he waits for Michaels to show up.

(tbc by critic, if he wants to....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth is a Lie!   The Truth is a Lie! Empty12/17/2012, 10:30 pm

i'm bumping this so critic or anyone else can see it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Truth is a Lie!   The Truth is a Lie! Empty12/20/2012, 3:24 pm

Shawn Michaels infamous theme plays over the arena.

The fans cheer as Michaels appears on the stage with a microphone in hand. The Heart Break Kid’s face says it all. He looks disappointed and there isn’t a smile to be seen. His theme fades as he begins to address the man in the ring.

HBK: R-Truth. How could you let down these fans? You were supposed to be one of the good guys! I see these kids all over this arena in Little Jimmy t-shirts who have been waiting all night just to see you come out and dance. These kids loved you. You stood for honor and integrity. You proved that anyone could overcome their hardships if they worked hard and believed in themselves.

Now look at you. Smoking in this arena? Cursing in from of these kids? You know what Truth? I know you would love for me to come down there and fight you, but I’m not going to give you the time of day. I have an important match to get ready for and these people just want to have a good time. Now I try to be a good Christian man, but I have to admit; I can’t wait for Ryback to come out here and give you what you deserve.

Now that’s the truth.

Shawn Michael’s theme starts up as he turns around and walks to the back.

(My promo is not to be graded. Just for fun Smile)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Truth is a Lie!   The Truth is a Lie! Empty12/20/2012, 3:33 pm

Interesting promo Jo. You finally took the plunge to the dark side. You promo had an Attitude Era feel and it's definitely different than the face promos we've seen in the past. You had some interesting heel work in there.

If you look at the Smackdown! Roster you will see that about 90% of roster are heels. You will really need to distinguish yourself from the rest in your promos if you want to stand out.

Formatting was good, grammar was okay.

{Official Grade}
3/5

Although I'm not sure I fully understand your alignment switch, it was a good promo. I know you sometimes have a hard time coming up with material, but this was a perfectly solid heel promo.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to feud with you if that was your intention here. I've got stuff in the works already, but I'm sure you will think of something. There are still a few faces left on Smackdown. If you're really digging Heel Killings, maybe you could either pay points or ask one of the GM's to send Ron to RAW and Foley to SD!. if you can't find anything to do on Smackdown with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth is a Lie!   The Truth is a Lie! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth is a Lie!
Page 1 of 1