World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Truth Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Truth Debut Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Debut   The Truth Debut Empty6/18/2012, 3:28 pm

R Truth walks to the ring while Michael Cole Is Standing In The Ring. The Boo's of the WcW Universe Drown Out R Truth's Entrance Music. As Truth gets in the ring his music stops and Coles starts to talk

Cole: Ladies and Gentleman the man standing next to me in this ring is one of the most underrated superstar in sports entertainment historty. and he is now a part of WcW, ladies and gentleman i give you R.Truth

Cole Hands R.Truth The Mic And got back to the announce table

R.Truth: Thank you cole. WcW Universe!

Crowed Boos Loudly

R.Turth: Whats Up! I'll tell ya'll whats up. The WcW is chock full of a vitamin called vitamin c. The c stands for conspiracy. you see every single champion is in the conspiracy and do ya'll know who is the ring leader of the conspiracy? Each and every one of you

A What Chant Start

R.Truth: Don't what me! ya'll all know that you are in and also the creators of the conspiracy against me and i am here to tell each of you that i will not only make a impact in WcW but i will be a champion that this company needs. Now Thats what up

R.Truth Drops the mic and walks to the back while his music plays

Back to top Go down

The Truth Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Debut   The Truth Debut Empty6/21/2012, 4:17 am

*******OFFICIAL GRADE*******

R-Truth.....

Not bad for an introductory promo. It's a little short, but not a big deal. You set the vocabulary up nicely , but , the punctuation errors really stand out. Truth is a talker. I expect to see you tear up a nice size promo soon. Welcome to wCw. 3 sp
Back to top Go down

The Truth Debut
Page 1 of 1