World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An unexpected debut.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An unexpected debut. Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected debut.   An unexpected debut. Empty8/8/2012, 7:07 pm

Smackdown comes back from commercial break to a completely dark arena, the only light source being the occasional camera flash.

Suddenly a live feed comes on the titantron, on this feed is a strange figure in a mask. He almost looks like a comic book villain of sorts. The crowd becomes quiet.

An unexpected debut. Ultramantistitantron

The masked wrestler sits for a moment before breaking the silence, speaking in a dark, villainous tone.

"Good evening fans of WcW. Allow me to introduce myself, I am the always devious Ultramantis Black. I am here to do one thing, I am here to destroy this company."

Ultramantis pauses for a moment, whispers can be heard amongst the crowd.

"Let me tell you all a little story. Way back when I was a child, before the times of the basic cable you see. I would use a small device on top of the television set to move the antenna on the roof. This gave me the ability to watch wrestling from different territories. The first match I saw had been a handicap match, it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I instantly fell in love. Many years later I began my training as a wrestler, I was finally going to do what I loved so much. Soon after entering the business however, I learned how much I hated it."

The dark and villainous tone Ultramantis had been speaking in has slowly started to drift into a more up-beat, and aristocratic voice.

"For this business is a shady, terrible, awful, evil, and malignant one. However, since I wasted so much time training I decided to not let my powers go to waste. My goal then became quite clear, to destroy the entirety of the wrestling business, starting with WcW.. although, if I had a "time travel device" if you will, I would travel back through time and tell my younger self to not give up on my pitching career, for there is much more money to be had in tossing the old bean, as one might say."

Ultramantis follows his last words with a rather over the top "rich-guy" style laugh. The crowd seems confused.

"Where was I again.. Oh, yes!"

"Come Monday night on Raw, you will all get a true taste of my dark powers. For the quest.. the mission.. the plot.. of Ultramantis Black is already well underway."

The feed cuts to black in the middle of another ominous laugh from Ultramantis. The lights in the arena slowly come back on.

We are now given a shot of a very confused Michael Cole.

An unexpected debut. Confusedmichaelcole

Cole: Well.. I don't have a clue as to what to think about this.. I guess we'll hear more from this strange man next week on Raw?

Smackdown goes back to commercial break shortly after Cole finishes his last word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected debut.   An unexpected debut. Empty8/8/2012, 7:46 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE***
Black- Nice promo man I love it... This deserves an easy 4 stars IF you had more dialouge... The dialouge you did have was GOOOD... Hopefully you will learn to perfect your promoing when you start your rivalry with mr me... 3 stars

On a personal note... im going to make a promo to start stuff with you.. Mainly because you said you want to destroy this company... Over the rocks dead body Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected debut.   An unexpected debut. Empty8/8/2012, 8:00 pm

The Rock wrote:
***OFFICIAL GRADE***
Black- Nice promo man I love it... This deserves an easy 4 stars IF you had more dialouge... The dialouge you did have was GOOOD... Hopefully you will learn to perfect your promoing when you start your rivalry with mr me... 3 stars

On a personal note... im going to make a promo to start stuff with you.. Mainly because you said you want to destroy this company... Over the rocks dead body Wink
Thanks, I appreciate it. I figured it was time to change from Punk, I was always getting 5 stars as him. Wanted to try something new and have a challenge. I also wanted to keep my debut promo a little short, will for sure have much more content in my next one.

I'm down for a feud as well, if your promo is left open I may reply to it Wink The Rock is as good a place to start as any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected debut.   An unexpected debut. Empty8/8/2012, 8:13 pm

this was probably one of your better works. you came off a s bit comical but villianous at the same time. I personaslly enjoyed the "If you will" and "you see" tag lines. I agree, i think this deserves a 4 star. I look forward to more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected debut.   An unexpected debut. Empty8/8/2012, 8:27 pm

Kevin Nash wrote:
this was probably one of your better works. you came off a s bit comical but villianous at the same time. I personaslly enjoyed the "If you will" and "you see" tag lines. I agree, i think this deserves a 4 star. I look forward to more.
Thanks Nash, I appreciate the feedback. I'm absolutely going for the comical, yet villainous angle you mentioned. And as for speech, I'm going for the sterotypical movie style aristocrat-rich-guy voice. I think it turned out pretty well, that's where the "if you will" and "you see" lines came in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected debut.   An unexpected debut. Empty8/9/2012, 3:42 pm

Nice start. On one hand I agree it rated 4 stars but I also agree with Rocky's reasons for giving 3. The Rock is one of the tougher graders around here , so step it up if you want a good one next time.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected debut.   An unexpected debut. Empty

Back to top Go down

An unexpected debut.
Page 1 of 1