World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo Empty
PostSubject: Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo   Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo Empty8/6/2012, 8:34 am

Dolph Ziggler's entrance comes on and he walks to the ring with his show of attire, ready for his 1 on 1 match against Cm punk. Ziggler then says " I am going to be the new face of WCW! Starting with defeating Cm punk!" Cm punk's song plays and then punk comes out from under the ring and hits Ziggler with a G.T.S. Punk grabs a microphone and says " I am already the best in the world and i don't have to prove anything to anyone or even have this match! Maybe one day you can earn the right to fight me Ziggler. " Punk then leaves the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo   Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo Empty8/6/2012, 9:21 am

what in the blue hell is this. Man, you need to do this agian. look at other people's promos for inspiration. People like myself, The Game, The Rock and others on how to write a promo. this is just an insult and you will not be graded unless you actually try.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo   Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo Empty8/6/2012, 10:26 am

Well Nash was a bit mean but I agree with what he was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo   Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo Empty8/6/2012, 10:55 am

blunt. i was blunt...being mean is different vocabulary set all together.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo   Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo Empty8/6/2012, 11:04 am

Hey man, i don't do promos often and i'm not a great promo writer like the ones listed above, but i'm pretty good when i feel like it.. I can give you some tips and show you around..

It's a pleasure to meet you!! My gamer-tag is MrPresident316.

Booker T
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo   Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo Empty8/6/2012, 12:39 pm

Its okay man,pratice makes perfect.Just write read some other promos,then write somthin of that nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo   Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo Empty8/6/2012, 4:15 pm

HOLY SHIT !!!!

Worst Promo Ever !

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo   Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo Empty8/6/2012, 4:20 pm

The Kid is new, Damn back off a lil bit... wht an ass!!!
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo   Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo Empty8/6/2012, 4:42 pm

Hes not as bad as Rey Mysterio?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo   Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Dolph ziggler vs cm punk promo
Page 1 of 1