World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new theme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

A new theme Empty
PostSubject: A new theme   A new theme Empty4/12/2012, 4:46 pm

Booker T:Hello welcome to Friday Night Smackdown I am 5 time world champion Booker T.

Cole:Yes they all know my name but even if you have no life and you don't I am Micheal Cole.

Josh:And I am Josh Mathiews and apparently Jeff Hardy is going to show up tonight with a surprise.

Booker T:I can't wait until that.

[Whilst they are talking they are interrupted by Jeff Hardy's surprise.]

[Jeff Hardy walks down to the ring like he did when he was heel in tna]

A new theme Img_7939_650

[He grabs a mic and before his music goes off he looks at the new entrance video.When it goes off he started talking.]

Jeff:You all saw that.You have seen the last of the face side of Jeff Hardy.

[The crowd boos him and one member of the crowd trys to reach over and hit Hardy.]

Jeff:*without a mic*what the f**k*shouting*Security get him out of here.

[Whilst the man is being ejected Jeff taunts him by laughing at him.]

Jeff:You see nobody can touch me.I am the biggest star this industry has EVER had.I have rose to the top and beaten the greatest superstars in the company like The miz

[the crowd cheers for the miz's name.]

Jeff:and so many more.I was close to beating stone cold.

Crowd:WHAT?!

Jeff:Ha the fact that you remember him is funny his such an old timer.

[the crowd starts cheering Stone Cold's name.]

Crowd:Stone Cold *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* Stone Cold *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

[Hardy looks around at the audience in disgust]

Jeff:how can you cheer him.I mean if you knew what he does now you would be disguised with him.

Crowd:Hardy sucks Hardy sucks Hardy sucks.

Booker T:Uh oh Jeff looks very angry.

Jeff:HOW DARE YOU!

[The crowd still boos Hardy]

Jeff:That's it i've had it with you people the next person who steps in the ring with me will be totally dominated.

[Jeff is about to continue his rant when somebody else comes out]

(This promo is open for anybody)

Last edited by Jeff Hardy on 4/12/2012, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

A new theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new theme   A new theme Empty4/12/2012, 4:59 pm

{UN-Official Grade}

There are many things you did right in the promo. I loved the crowd interaction. I loved your awareness of the commentators and your grasp of your character.

The lack of quotes when Jeff speaks hurts a bit(but not much) in addition the colored commentator font should be matching the commentators official colors.

All these seem like minor things but in the grand scheme of things they hold people back from getting 5 point promos. I will allow you one re-edit to get points or otherwise you can just have this one be a for fun thing.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

A new theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new theme   A new theme Empty4/12/2012, 5:03 pm

The Miz wrote:
I will allow you one re-edit to get points or otherwise you can just have this one be a for fun thing.
I'll leave it as it is but thanks anyway Miz.Smile
Back to top Go down

A new theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new theme   A new theme Empty4/12/2012, 5:15 pm

The Miz wrote:
{UN-Official Grade}

There are many things you did right in the promo. I loved the crowd interaction. I loved your awareness of the commentators and your grasp of your character.

The lack of quotes when Jeff speaks hurts a bit(but not much) in addition the colored commentator font should be matching the commentators official colors.

All these seem like minor things but in the grand scheme of things they hold people back from getting 5 point promos. I will allow you one re-edit to get points or otherwise you can just have this one be a for fun thing.
If you dont mind my asking, whats so important about the font color used for commentators? If I'm having to go check that page every time I write a promo doesnt that sort of just make it pointless? We can all see it says Booker: _______ or King:_______ or whoever it may be regardless of the font color. I dont know just seems like a hassle to me.

I see your point but I will say this. That alone rarely effects your grade. I understand if you don't want to do it, I probably won't do it much either, so don't expect that to hurt grades. Thank you for speaking up though. you make a good point.
Back to top Go down

A new theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new theme   A new theme Empty4/12/2012, 5:29 pm

Lesnar's music booms from the titantron. The crowd electrifies when this happens although they are still split between liking or hating him. Boos and cheers rain down from the top most part of the arena. Lesnar walks out and the reactions get louder, both sides jockeying for the upper hand to get their point across. Lesnar raises both his hands and yells bring it to the fans. He then proceeds with his half circle and jumping taunt. He pulls a mic to his mouth but drops it as the crowd gets even louder. Lesnar decides to walk to the ring. Jeff backs to the far side of the ring just in case Lesnar tries anything and has enough time to react. Lesnar gets to the ring and jumps in. When he's in he finally raises his mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

Lesnar:Jeff Hardy. Look how big you have gotten. How long has it been like 10 years? I still remember the match we had at Backlash. I even remember wrecking you and your brother in the ring on Raw years ago. Do you remember that Jeff. I hit an F-5 on your dear brother Matt. You decided to try and take advantage and senton me, but that didn't work and I drove you into the mat with a triple powerbomb. In fact, I am certain that your brothers career didn't become as successful as it could have because he was scared I would return. The look on your face Jeff makes me think you don't want to bring it up. I understand, but it just so happens I have a clip from that fateful day, care to watch?

Lesnar pulls his free hand and points to the titantron, the camera zooms in and the clip begins to play

Cole: I remember being in the back when that happened. I was so proud of Lesnar, he is so much better than he is now. Lesnar seems to be trying to please the fans now a days and that sort of thing makes me sick.

Booker T: Man, will you please shut your yap? No one cares about how you felt in the old days Cole. You keep bringing up stuff...

Matthews: Quiet guys The Next Big Thing is about to speak again.

When the camera comes back to Lesnar you can see him laughing and pointing at the embarrased Hardy. Lesnar turns serious than gets in Hardy's face. He raises the mic and with an angry tone of voice says

Lesnar:Now I am getting tired of you stating you are one of the best wrestlers in this company. To be honest, you were nothing in TNA. You were nothing when they turned into Impact. You will never amount to anything. Now if you don't mind, get your whiny ass out of my ring before I tear you to bits along with the Miz.

This promo is open for anyone to respond
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

A new theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new theme   A new theme Empty4/12/2012, 5:41 pm

[Jeff looks embarrassed and then he suddenly hits Lesnar with his fist.]

Jeff:COME ON!

[Lesnar looks at Hardy with craziness in his eyes.Hardy quickly slides out of the ring and runs out of the arena and thorough the crowd.]

(Anyone may only respond to this.)

(Sorry about the shortness guys.)

Last edited by Jeff Hardy on 4/14/2012, 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

A new theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new theme   A new theme Empty4/12/2012, 5:55 pm

*This promo is closed for me. If someone would like to respond with backstage antics they may*
Back to top Go down

A new theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new theme   A new theme Empty4/12/2012, 9:08 pm

[Jeff is stunned in fear when he hears Vampiro's music. The WCW fans cheer for Vampiro as he runs down the ramp and goes right after Hardy]

Cole: Jeff Hardy wants no part of Vampiro..... Jeff is is trying to escape by going over the baricade but Vampiro is in hot pursuit.

Booker T: No matter where he goes Jeff Hardy has no where he can hide from the beating he will most likely be taking from Vampiro.

[Cameramen have a hard time try to catch the chase between Hardy and Vampiro, but finally catch a brake as Jeff stops at a dead end by the maintenance room. Jeff sees Vampiro walking towards him, Jeff goes on his knees and begins to beg]

Jeff Hardy: Vampiro.... Vampiro please.... I.... I... I don't deserve your mercy but I, would just want to say I.... I'm sorry for everything I had did to you in the past few weeks.... Vampiro please we.... we were friends at one time and still can be if you let me go.

[Vampiro puts on a sinster grin be fore speaking]

Vampiro: Your right Jeff we were friends..... That was before you left me for dead after I lost to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Aannnddd then!? You attacked me and mocked me by using my own taunt before you hit me with a Swanton Bomb.... You were also right That I don't have to show you mercy Jeff.... Which I will not... I am going to make you suffer.

Jeff Hardy: No wait Vampiro don't!

[Vampiro slowly walks towards Jeff Hardy who looks like he is about to piss his pants in fear. Just as Vampiro was about to attack Hardy, Matt Hardy comes from behind Vampiro and attacks him with a steel pipe. Matt Hardy then picks Vampiro up too his feet then gives him a Twist of Fate]

{This promo can only be added by Matt Hardy}
Back to top Go down

A new theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new theme   A new theme Empty4/12/2012, 9:48 pm

Matt: I told you not to mess with Jeff And what did you do? You tried to attack him. I f***** told you.

(Matt continues to beat him down mercilessly with the steel pipe.)

Jeff: Thats what you get for trying to attack me, you little fiend!

(Matt and Jeff walk away.)

(Vampiro gets up.)

(When Matt and Jeff Turn around, Vampiro slams them into the wall and holds them against the wall.)

Vampiro: you guys don't learn your lesson do you? I told you not top mess with me or your gonna get your a** kicked!

(Security comes in and tries to pull Vampiro off the Hardys.)

(after they did that, they attempted to restrain Vampiro and Hardys.)

(Smackdown cuts to a commercial break with Vampiro and the Hardys still trying to kill each other.)

Cole: welcome to back Smackdown, the Anonymous GM will anounce the situation at hand.

(the wwe fans are on the edge of their seats waiting for the anouncement.)

[open for Anonymous GM to respond]
Back to top Go down

A new theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new theme   A new theme Empty4/13/2012, 11:30 pm

Michael Cole goes up to the podium and begins to open the email. The crowd boos as they really do not want to hear Cole's voice bellowing all over the arena.

Cole: The GM says, "Vampiro and Jeff; this rivalry has been fueling ever since before The Great Divide that happened last week. I felt that... it needs some added flavor. So when I was promoted to the new GM of wCw on Tuesday since the old one split with the traitors, I instantly hired Matt Hardy to help protect his brother from the pursuing Vampiro. And now that both Hardy's are fully in the hatred of Vampiro, this rivalry can only get better. So on April 29th, it will be a One on Two Handicap match. The winner, or winners, shall get a contendership match for the Junior Division title. Also, due to the Tag Team Tournament that is going on, Vampiro, next week you will have a Tag Team match in a Tag Team Tournament match, and Hardy's will have a Tag Team Tournament match against a team of my choosing which will be revealed later tonight. Whomever wins their match in the fastest time shall be able to choose the stipulation for the handicap match. In Vampiro's case, he will also be able to choose if it is a One on Tag or One on Tornado. That is all for now."

Matthews: WOW! What an announcement from the Anonymous GM. I wonder who the Hardy's will have to face?

Booker T: Our GM is making things happen Josh. This is one of the biggest things to pop into wCw. I only wonder who the GM has in mind to face The Hardy's next Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new theme   A new theme Empty

Back to top Go down

A new theme
Page 1 of 1