World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin Nash Speaks about his actions as of late

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kevin Nash Speaks about his actions as of late Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash Speaks about his actions as of late   Kevin Nash Speaks about his actions as of late Empty8/17/2012, 12:25 am

(As Kevin Nash's music plays, the big man makes his way to the ring. He saunters down the ramp towards the ring with a cheesy grin on his face. He reaches up for the top rope, steps up on the apron, steps over the top rope, and enters the ring. He motions for a mic. Someone of camera tosses it to him. He taps the microphone a couple of times before speaking to the raw crowd.)

Nash: You know, for the last couple of weeks, I have been hearing a lot of questions being asked about me! Questions like "What happened to you Kevin?" or "Why are you so angry?" and to be honest, I just don't get it. For months....MONTHS, I have come out here and addressed not only all the boys in the back but to you, the wCw Universe about the grave injustice that has been going on here. Do I need to remind you people of Survivor Series? The greatest screwjob since Bret & Shawn!

(Nash paces around in a circle before speaking again.)

Nash: As far as my "attack" on Kane. Well, to be honest...the Big, Red Doof deserved it! I mean, He crossed paths with "Big Sexy" and hit me with a chair! He tried to mesws up these the "HOLLYWOOD GQ Good Looks!" with a chair shot. So, to be fair, I think driving his ass through a flaming announcer table was a proper response. Am I wrong? No? Yes? Yes? NO! YES!

(Nash backs up a little, laughing about what he just said. He regains his composure)

Nash: As for "Poor Little" Rey Misterio....He was just for fun. I really enjoyed hearing his little body smack on the concrete when I powerbombed him off the stage. Man, Now that I think that was kind of mean, huh? Gosh, I what was I thinking? Oh I remember...f*ck that little sh*t!!!! I'd do it again and again and again and....again if the opportunity would ever arise! I did not do it for the greater good or for the KLIQ but because I could. Seriously, who is going to stop me? Seriously who? Most of the locker room is filled with pansies and that so called "Anonymous General Manager has shown his "face" in months.....

(Suddenly the lights flash and a familiar chime is heard)

(to be continued by the anonymous general manager only)
Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash Speaks about his actions as of late
Page 1 of 1