World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin Nash RETURNS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kevin Nash RETURNS! Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash RETURNS!   Kevin Nash RETURNS! Empty8/27/2012, 6:22 pm

(Kevin Nash comes down to the ring. He approaches the ruing with a purpose and not his usual jovial saunter. He climbs to the ring apron and does his trademarked climb over the top rope. No fanfare tonight as he seems to be all business tonight.)

Cole: Wow, Kevin Nash seems to be in one hell of a bad mood tonight….

King: Wouldn’t you be? He was suspended for the last couple of weeks…..fined $15,000 for his attack on little rey misterio and it seems like his relationship with the Kliq is falling apart. Yeah, I think saying he is in a “bad Mood” is a huge understatement.

(Nash is seething in the middle of the ring. He raises the mic to his mouth….)

Nash: I am done with this bullsh*t! It doesn’t matter who you are! I don’t care if you’re my “so called” friends or an enemy! The sorry state of WCW and how they treat its superstars is sickening. What they did to me is uncalled for!!! Yeah sure Kane and Rey had it coming but I didn’t do it for me….but I did it for the better of the company!

(The crowd boos in disapproval and Nash seems to get angrier)

Nash: Boo me all you want but you sheep all know what I am saying is the goddamn truth! This company is crumbling all around but I am the only one who sees it? I guess so, not even my “buddy” Triple H sees it and he is usually a pretty perceptive guy and X-Pac, he is lost in the perpetual fog of the hemp variety most of the time but you can be high as a mother lovin’ kite and still see what is going on. Whatever, I am done, I am striking out on my own…if the kliq wants to follow me, so be it…if not, than you can all “SUCK IT”!

(Nash then leans onto the top rope like only he can and continues to speak.)

Nash: As for the rest of WCW, consider this you first & final warning….I am coming straight down the highway, flooring this big “Diesel” engine and I will steamroll right on through you. “BIG D” Attitude is back baby and if you don’t like it, too bad because I am just…..TOOSWEEEET!
!

(Nash throws the mic down and awaits his opponent to make his way to the ring……)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash RETURNS!   Kevin Nash RETURNS! Empty8/29/2012, 9:56 pm

after the match.....

(After the match, Nash is just sitting in the middle of the ring, fuming. He looks around, begins to stand….he seems more enraged now. Suddenly, Nash screams for a microphone….)

Nash: MIC! NOW!! NOOOOOW!

(The ring announcer hastily throws the mic to Nash. Nash snatches it out of the air. He begins to speak…)

Nash: You see! This what I am talking about. This is the b*llsh*t I was talking about before the match! There is no way in HELL that “Smokey McPot” should have beaten me…..nor “El Burrito”, but again, as only WCW does, they tell their refs to ignore the rules when it comes to ol’ Big Kev. “Screw him!” they say and then I say no…..NO, SCREW YOU…WCW! SCREW YOU AS WELL “Paul” for not backing me up, as I backed your ass up for months…..MONTHS! Is this how you treat our “Friendship” Paul? By sh*tting on it for the world to see???? Really Classy tough guy, Really classy.

(Nash looks around again before speaking)

Nash: What about Scott? Huh? You bring him in, he fights one match and you boot him? It was a great match, the best one he had in years….maybe ever. I am over this “being used” garbage…..DONE! I am sick and tired of being the punching bag of this company....just so very tired of all the political nonsense. So you what "Upper Management" I am going to do you all a HUUUUUUUUGE Favor! I am going to tell you what you can do with this job...YOU CAN TAKE THIS ****ING JOB AND SHOVE IT......[/

**Open to Triple H ONLY**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash RETURNS!   Kevin Nash RETURNS! Empty8/30/2012, 9:16 am

*** OFFICIAL GRADE ***
Kevin- Triple H may respond still but your grade jive can't go any higher... 5 stars!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash RETURNS!   Kevin Nash RETURNS! Empty8/30/2012, 10:05 pm

Nash is still ranting when the titantron starts up....

Nash waits for The Game , but nothing.

Then , the titantron starts up again....

Nash - COME ON , HUNTER. STOP WASTING MY TIME !!

The titantron lights up a 3rd time but this time.........

{{PROMO OPEN TO *he knows* ONLY}}

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash RETURNS!   Kevin Nash RETURNS! Empty8/31/2012, 9:10 am

(After Triple H's music places for a second time, the arena lights go back and everything is dark)

King: AH! What happened to the lights? Cole?

Cole: Not sure King! Hopefully the arena technicians can get it back on in a few moments!

(A few moments pass by and the lights *CLICK* back on. We see Kevin Nash laying in a crumble heap.)

Cole: What the....Nash is down! NASH IS DOWN!

King: Who is that?

(We see a mysterious figure standing over the fallen giant. He is clad in blue jeans and a hooded sweatshirt. His face is covered by the hood of the sweat but he does have a microphone in his hand....he raises said microphone to speak.)

???: You thought you could get rid of me. Yet hear I am. It has been a long few months but I am back. Who am I you ask? That's simple but I will give you some hints.....I am The Second City Saint, a "Heyman" Guy and....THE...BEST...IN...THE...WORLD!!!!

(The mysteryman removes his hood to reveal CM PUNK!!!!)

Cole: OH MY! IT'S PUNK! IT'S PUNK! CM PUNK IS BACK IN WCW!

King: It looks like he has revenge on his mind too cole!

Punk: Hunter! Do you remember what you and your cronies did to me a few months ago? I know I do. Tonight...what you see before my feet.....This is just the beginning....Remember Hunter...Two Can play this game!!

(With that, His music hits as he walks out of the ring to the backstage area)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash RETURNS!   Kevin Nash RETURNS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash RETURNS!
Page 1 of 1