World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe..... Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe.....   Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe..... Empty7/13/2012, 9:07 am

"The first thing you do, is look to your blood, to the KLIQ"

(Kevin Nash makes his way to the ring. He approaches the ring, poses for the crowd, then grabs the mic. As he grabs the mic, he gets comfortable by leaning on the top rop, he begins to speak.)

Nash: "Well, look likes like the band....is.....BACK! In other words and to be a bit old school.....WOLFPAC IN DA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSE!!!!"

(Nash laughs a bit before continuing.)

Nash: "Now, I have been back here in the wCw for a short time, the boys are back at it like only the Kliq can, but I know a lot of you are probably wondering why not have you, Shawn and Hunter as the Kliq? I'll thell you why, you see Punk and Cena, they are young blood of the industry, the future, hell even the present. We older guys have a lot to offer still, we aren't washed up yet.

(The crowd chants *KLIQ* *KLIQ* *KLIQ*)

"Settle down....Settle down. *Chuckles* Now I know a lot of you are wondering why did "H" and I do better in the King of the Ring. It's simple really, we have strength in numbers, HBK & Cena advanced, Hunter, Punk & I did not. It isn't a big deal....like I said before, strength in numbers. Titles are great but I think total dominance is more the Kliq's forte. We got those goth wanna-be's the Ministry of Darkness clowns running around saying "WE ARE THE NIGHT" or some such crap. Boys, stop playing halloween and get your head out of your asses. Some people just dont get it. On a serious note, I am not here to have to some fun, I mean, that is part of it but I really want to cement the "KLIQ" as the premiere stable in the wCw and if that means taking out the the Ministry of Dorkness....ahem...Darkness, the Extremists or whoever comes down the river to challenge us. They will all come to know and understand that The KLIQ....is....just...TOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

(Nash drops the microphone, steps over the top rope, drops to the floor and salutes the crowd before heading up the rampway...)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe.....   Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe..... Empty7/14/2012, 12:58 am

As Kevin Nash reaches the top of the ramp he is greeted with a hug by Triple H. He holds a microphone up....

Triple H - Kev...... Buddy...... I couldn't have said that much better myself. Well , ok.. maybe a little better , but they got the point. Anyway , anyway , I heard the halloween freaks......the oh so scary blood brothers are coming for us on Raw , Big Man. The guy in back who told me was all like -in a whiny voice- "Aren't you scared , Triple H ?" I said Who gives a shit ? Let them come. They better hope we don't find them first.

The Game laughs and looks at Kevin Nash , then continues...........

Triple H - I mean Really ? Can you believe it ? These guys have no idea who they are dealing with. Whatever we want done , GETS DONE.

The Game pauses for a second , listening to the mixed reaction from the crowd.

Triple H - Now , onto tonight. I see Matt Hardy traded up from that loser brother of his. Not that it is much of a step up. A one eared , old , fat psycho. Nice choice there , Matt.

The Cerebral Assassin makes crazy or cuckoo signs with his hand near his head.

Triple H - It doesn't matter. Like I said before , We are taking over. The Ghostly Trio are the only roadblock. Matt , Mick , you guys aren't even a speedbump.

Kevin Nash - Well said , Hunter.

The two men turn and leave the stage area as the 'KLIQ' music plays........

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe.....   Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe..... Empty7/14/2012, 3:21 am

(After the match all four men are standing in the ring, staring each other down. Then Mick Foley calls for a mic.)

Foley(In a crazed voice): That.... hehe.... was a great match. I've known you HHH for a long time, usually on the bad side of things..... you Pedigreed me face onto thumbtacks..... you put me through a Hell in a Cell.... and i kept coming back.... and i beat you.....

(Mick then turns to face Kevin.)

Foley: You Nash did great.... Nash you're a monster! Nothing more i can say.....

(Foley gives the mic to Matt.)

[open for Matt Hardy, HHH, Kevin Nash, or the Ministry.)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe.....   Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe..... Empty7/14/2012, 4:05 am

Nash and Triple H exchange that look at deviousness. Triple H takes the mic from Foley and raises it to his mouth as he breaths heavy. He is cut off as the crowd, Kliq, and Extremists all jump. The stage erupts in flame as the music begins and the lights turn red.

Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe..... NothaKane
(Pretend he has the mask and tank top.... Couldn't find one rightly made.)

As the big red machine makes his way down to the ring, The Extremists and two members of the Kliq back against the back ropes awaiting Kane. As the monster eaches the ropes and pulls himself onto the apron, Triple H and Nash drop down and roll from the ring. Foley and Hardy look as them and begin yelling at them. They both turn back around slowly to meet the 7 foot man staring them down. Hardy makes the first move by running at Kane who catches him by the throat. Foley runs at him next to meet the same fate. Nash and Triple H have began walking up the ramp, laughing at the Extremists as they are picked up and chokeslamed hard onto the mat. Kane raises his arms and slams them to make the ring posts explode with flame now as Triple H and Nash laugh their way to the back. The camera fades to commercial on the face of Kane's mask.
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe.....   Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe..... Empty7/14/2012, 12:52 pm

Nice,sry Foley,i was beat to it,lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe.....   Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe..... Empty7/15/2012, 11:30 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE***

Nash - Another excellent promo from you good sir. No criticism to be given. 5sp good sir

Triple H - Good job staying in character and going along with the previous promo by Nash. Liked it and I realize that it was supposed to be short but could have used more. 4sp

Mick - Come on Mick... you were better with Bishoff... 2sp

Kane - Was not good enough to beat the 4 you received before. But still loved how it seemed like a real thing that would happen with Kane, good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe.....   Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash addresses the wCw Universe.....
Page 1 of 1