World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Big Daddy Cool" Kevin Nash addresses The Rock....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Big Daddy Cool" Kevin Nash addresses The Rock.... Empty
PostSubject: "Big Daddy Cool" Kevin Nash addresses The Rock....   "Big Daddy Cool" Kevin Nash addresses The Rock.... Empty7/25/2012, 10:00 pm

(As the Titan Tron Video plays, The Big Man of the Kliq makes his way to the ring. As Nash saunters to the ring, he stops half way to pose for the crowd, throughing the Kliq hand signs up in the air before continuing to the ring. He steps over the top rope and demands a mic.)

Nash: "HEY...YO!!! *chuckles* I always wanted to say that! Seriously though, I know the whole WCW universe are probably wondering what the hell is going on with the KLIQ these days. Punk is gone. Cena & HBK got taken out by the Ministry. Probably seems like a bunch of set backs for us, right? Wrong! We streamlined and more focused than ever. We got my boy Pac running with us and to be honest, We run best as three man band!"

(Nash looks around, his demeanor turns from jest-filled to anger)

Nash: "However, I am not here to talk about KLIQ business. ROCKY! Yeah, I am calling out to you kid. You and I have a match tonight. Now I know you and I have never crossed paths but you are part of the reason why WCW was lost to the Ministry of Darkness. Yeah, I am still harpin' about the big match at Survivor Series! You let Hunter down and the whole WCW down. Face of the company? You have to be kidding me! At this point, the only person I would consider as the face of the company is this man......"

(Nash points to the screen....)

"Big Daddy Cool" Kevin Nash addresses The Rock.... Adam-copeland

(The camera pans back to Nash)

Nash: Now, I am not saying I am a fan of this kid but he shows up when he is supposed to and gets stuff done. What have you done....ROCK? In my book, Not a damn thing! So what do you say Rock, why don't you come down to this ring and prove it to me that you mean business....so come on kid.....JUST .....BRING....IT!!!!

(Nash stares up the ramp way, waiting for the rock to make his way to the ring)

(Open for the rock)

Last edited by Kevin Nash on 7/26/2012, 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

"Big Daddy Cool" Kevin Nash addresses The Rock.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Big Daddy Cool" Kevin Nash addresses The Rock....   "Big Daddy Cool" Kevin Nash addresses The Rock.... Empty7/26/2012, 2:50 am

Fuckin' Great !!! Your best Nash promo yet.

{{Grading reserved to a later date so Rocky can respond}}

Jay

Back to top Go down

"Big Daddy Cool" Kevin Nash addresses The Rock....
Page 1 of 1