World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing the Pain Game......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introducing the Pain Game...... Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the Pain Game......   Introducing the Pain Game...... Empty4/13/2012, 2:15 am

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Pain Game......   Introducing the Pain Game...... Empty4/13/2012, 6:27 pm

{Official Grade}

Without proof that you made this video I cannot give you points for it but I will let it count for this weeks promo so you are not penalized in booking. Nice video though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Pain Game......   Introducing the Pain Game...... Empty4/13/2012, 8:08 pm

no problem, like i said in the chat last night...i just haven't really figured out how i will voice vader yet.....this is an official wcw promo video from the early 90's.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Pain Game......   Introducing the Pain Game...... Empty4/13/2012, 8:14 pm

No problem. I understand what you mean about needing to find your voice. I am sure that you will get it when you play a couple matches and have something to tak about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Pain Game......   Introducing the Pain Game...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Pain Game......
Page 1 of 1