World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game On , wCw

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Game On , wCw Empty
PostSubject: Game On , wCw   Game On , wCw Empty6/4/2012, 11:56 pm

The crowd is still going crazy following the outcome of tonight's main event. We now join the commentary team with both combatants still in the ring.

Good 'ol JR - Now, that was a slobberknocker right there, King.

King - I know. No one in the wCw universe was expecting this when we heard that Sheamus was facing a'mystery man' tonight.

JR - Exactly , King. It was quite a shock when the theme music came on.

Cole - Oh , will you two shut up ? Stop fawning over him. It's not that big a deal.

King - Are you kidding , Cole ?

JR - Michael , were you watching the same match as us ?

Cole - Of course I was. I just wasn't impressed.

King - You might want to get your eyes checked , Cole.

JR - Maybe we should just go to the footage.

Cole - Again ? You really want me to watch this crap again ?

King - Shut up, Michael.

JR - Someone , please roll the footage.

King - Did you see what just happened in the ring ?

JR - I sure did. That was very sporting of Triple H , shaking hands and holding Sheamus' arm up in victory.

Cole - Stupid is what it was. Just plain stupid.

King - Hey ! Triple H is calling for a mic.

A cameraman hands a microphone to Triple H.

Triple H - That was a great match. You earned that one. My jaw is a little loose after that last Brogue Kick , too. You've got a great future here , kid. Now , if ya don't mind , I need to address the wCw universe.

Sheamus leaves the ring and heads for the back. The fans are split now , equally cheering for both Sheamus and 'The Game'.

Triple H - Well , I know I've been gone a while. You guys deserve some kind of explanation. So , here it is. I've been in this business a long time. I've fought and worked my ass off for this business. I train 24/7. I eat , sleep , and bleed pro wrestling. When I was denied my title match at WrestleMania , I broke. It felt like every thing I worked for meant nothing. So , yeah , I walked out. --Crowd Boos-- Go ahead. I deserve it. I can take it. --Crowd Boos louder-- It's all right. I get it. You guys wanted to see me and I let you down. I'm not the kind of guy to say I'm sorry , so don't wait for it. I will say , I'm back. I'm here now. And I AIN'T EVER GOING ANYWHERE AGAIN.
I am going to fight my way back to the top of this roster. I stand here , in front of YOU , THE wCw UNIVERSE , ready to work. READY TO FIGHT. --Crowd starts chanting (TRIPLE H, TRIPLE H, TRIPLE H)-- I'm glad you guys are excited. --Crowd starts chanting (WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK)--

Triple H smiles and listens to the fans for a few seconds and then continues talking....

Triple H - Like I said , I'm glad you guys are excited. But don't thank me , Thank my wife , Stephanie. If she hadn't put her foot in my ass and shown me how stubborn I was being , I wouldn't be here. --Crowd starts chanting (THANK YOU, STEPH , THANK YOU, STEPH , THANK YOU, STEPH)-- Nice. I'm sure she appreciates that. Okay , back to tonight. I'm sure everyone was shocked when DX didn't come out to greet me. That's because I didn't tell them I was coming back. Don't get me wrong. I am DX forever. I started that little band. BUT , with Shawn gone , it just doesn't feel right to me. Again, don't get me wrong. I have no problem with those guys carrying on the Degeneration X legacy. I'm just walking my own path. I know they have a penchant for causing trouble. But , so do I. They stay out of my way and I will stay out of theirs. That being said , I leave you with this.........

"If you're not down with that , I got 2 words for ya
--Crowd yells 'Suck It '--

Triple H stops, laughs, smiles and says "Thanks, guys."

"If you're not down with that , I got 2 words for ya --Crowd again yells 'Suck it'--

Triple H smiles again.

"No, really , Hear me out."

"Game On."

The Game drops the mic and heads for the back as his music plays.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Game On , wCw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On , wCw   Game On , wCw Empty6/5/2012, 1:05 am

I got sad when you didn't use my time. I really want to steal that theme. haha
Back to top Go down

Game On , wCw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On , wCw   Game On , wCw Empty6/5/2012, 1:06 am

I am actually saving that for later on down the line. I really like that one too.

Back to top Go down

Game On , wCw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On , wCw   Game On , wCw Empty6/5/2012, 2:40 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

The Game - Very well written promo with crowd interaction and everything! I could not find anything to complain about in this promo that would make me give you lesser than a 5sp. Well earned I might add.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game On , wCw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On , wCw   Game On , wCw Empty

Back to top Go down

Game On , wCw
Page 1 of 1