World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'... Empty
PostSubject: The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'...   The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'... Empty9/18/2012, 2:39 am

Jerry Lawler - The next match scheduled is the last one before our main event. It features the recently returned Rob Van Dam and 'The Game' Triple H. It will be an Extreme Rules match where anything can happen. Oh here comes Triple H now.......

Triple H comes to the ring , water bottle in hand , looking very focused. He stands on the ring apron and sprays water into the air from his mouth. The camera focuses on his face after this for a second. He looks all business tonight. He motions for a microphone as he enters the ring. He taunts on a turnbuckle before accepting the microphone from some random staff member. He circles around inside the ring , looking out at the crowd as his music ends.

Triple H - I know. Usually I come out here joking and clowning a little but I'm just not feeling it tonight. Don't get me wrong. That doesn't mean I've got nothing to say. What I want to know is - WHO THE HELL DOES R V D THINK HE IS ? He is in back , talking trash , CHALLENGING ME ? That's not how it works around here Mr. Monday Night High ! But , I am in a giving mood. So , I will give you something. THE BEATING OF YOUR LIFE !! Now , I know you're new around here. And I also know you've smoked away a lot of brain cells. But , if you were paying any attention at all , you would've listened to the lyrics of my entrance theme. "I am the master of this game , and everybody knows my name , And I will gladly make you see , that you should not have messed with me. But , you have thrown the gauntlet down. On the god damn one who wears the crown. So I will gladly hunt you down , And , I'm gonna stomp you into the ground. You know it's true. I'm just better than you. See the fear that's in your eyes , I'll make you realize." Look , 'Smoker Ace'. You walked in to my house talking shit. Now , you get what you asked for , 'The King of Kings' standing here waiting to kick your ass. Let's go , Mr. 420. Let's do this.

{{OPEN FOR REPLY , PREFERABLY TO RVD}}

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'...   The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'... Empty9/18/2012, 12:45 pm

[RVD's Theme Hits as the crowd give's Mr. Monday Night a massive ovation on his return to MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!]

Ladies and Gentlemen making his way to the ring.... ROB VAN DAM!

Rob Van Dam comes through the curtain wielding a steel chair in hand as the crowd cheers

The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'... 20090114

Mr. Monday Night runs down the ramp jumping into the ring, Triple H immediately throws a rain of kicks to the back of RVD while he's entering the ring...

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'...   The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'... Empty9/21/2012, 7:00 pm

Will this be continued at all or should I grade it now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'...   The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'... Empty9/22/2012, 1:50 am

Grade it. We are having trouble connecting.

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'...   The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'... Empty9/22/2012, 1:15 pm

{Official Grade}

I have a feeling this would have been much higher if it would have been fleshed out but as it stands I think 3 SP for each of you is fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'...   The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game Answers 'Smoker Ace'...
Page 1 of 1