World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No Questions Empty
PostSubject: No Questions   No Questions Empty11/26/2012, 8:50 pm

WCW Backstage Fallout runs a set of clips from Mike Tyson's recent victory over Cactus Jack, and showcases the dominate victory over Santino, another sinster voiceover from Tyson plays as the clips loop.

"My agents telling me to address all these people coming at me on Twitter, Tout, and Facebook. I don't even know what those things are... I don't need to address any of you people. You don't know me. I don't wanna know you. I don't need to tell you people anything. You see what I let you. I did what I said I'd do. I walked into this company and started lighting m^$@*r f^%$#&s up and two weeks later look what's happened. They put me up against a clown, and a hardcore icon. I out brawled em'. I outshined em'. I redefined em'. I made history. I'm shaking this whole place up... When they look back a couple years from now, they're gonna see that I never slipped up. This ain't a game to me. This is who I am. I'm Mike Tyson. I'm still the same as I've ever been."

"Look at the highlights. Look at what I did to those men. Santino... Jack... Who's next? Who they got? What's Johnny gonna throw at me? I knocked em out. I'll knock em all out. Bring em out. Let me see em'. Keep writing the checks and I'll keep knocking em' down. Anyone that's ever doubted me is gonna learn something real quick, put me in the ring with no rules, I'm gonna beat the bricks out em'. I'm gonna brutalize em'. I'm gonna show the whole world why they shoulda' never dragged my name through the mud. They shoulda' never disrespected me..."

"This is nothing. I ain't even broken a bead of sweat with these fools..."

"I ain't even showed the world what Mike Tyson's really made of 'cuz I'm too busy showing em all how weak the rest of em' are. I'm bestin' em all. I'ma put em all to rest. I'ma keep knocking em' out until they put the strap around my waist or have me banned from the g%d d^$n building. Johnny Ace released a beast and I'm your problem now..."

"Watch out."

End Transmission.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

No Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Questions   No Questions Empty11/27/2012, 10:19 pm

*****Official Grade: 5/5*****

If I had to describe this in one word it would be 'flawless'. Outstanding work, Danny. Perfect spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure. As I have said before it left me wanting more so I can safely say I can't wait until next weeks promo.
Back to top Go down

No Questions
Page 1 of 1