World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RR Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

RR Questions Empty
PostSubject: RR Questions   RR Questions Empty1/19/2013, 10:15 pm

So i know its not exactly sunday yet, but what are the plans for the RR, i know we are doing qualifying over the top rope matches, but any idea on what time everyone wants to get on an try to get this done? any info would be great... since tomorrow is my only day off andmy GF will be pissed Evil or Very Mad if spend the whole day trying to play XBL... so help a brother out? Very Happy thanks guys!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

RR Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR Questions   RR Questions Empty1/19/2013, 10:21 pm

Card will be posted tonight. There will be no RAW ME or SD this entire week so everyone can focus on the rumble.

So you have a full week till the 27th to get matches done. If you don't think you can do it, you can withdraw from your scramble match as that match will probably be the hardest to get done but only do that as a last resort. The Battle Royals are only 4-mans so they should be pretty easy to complete.
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

RR Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR Questions   RR Questions Empty1/19/2013, 10:24 pm

oh if we have till next sunday then ill be fine Smile as well as no raw,me,sd helps a lot Very Happy thanks Slater just needed to know man! and the ladder match will go as planed so i wil not withdraw my chance to be in the WWE title match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Sponsored content

RR Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR Questions   RR Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

RR Questions
Page 1 of 1