World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW welcomes a true aristocrat.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

RAW welcomes a true aristocrat.  Empty
PostSubject: RAW welcomes a true aristocrat.    RAW welcomes a true aristocrat.  Empty12/5/2012, 12:09 am

RAW opens as a camera crew films Smackdown Superstar Albert Del Rio riding through the streets on a glorious white stallion. The horses reins and harness are made of a shining golden color. Following behind him is his trusty manservant Ricardo Rodriguez riding a burro. Ricardo speaks into a bullhorn as cars pile up behind them.

Ricardo: "No tengas miedo, la gente de RAW, tu salvador ha llegado!"

He then graciously repeats himself in English.

Ricardo: "Have no fear, people of RAW, your savior has arrived!"

Alberto Del Rio waves to onlookers who have come to look at the spectacle in front of the venue.

Ricardo: "We have come to save you from the boring "talent" of RAW. You have been deprived of true entertainment and we will give it to you!"

He repeats it in Spanish for the fans.

Ricardo "Hemos venido para salvarte de los aburridos" talento "de RAW. Usted ha sido privado de verdadero entretenimiento y se lo daré a ti!"

The two men reach the entrance to the arena where RAW is being held and hop off of their steeds. They tie the beasts on a bicycle rack outside and enter as the cameras follow them.

Ricardo is handed a microphone on his way in and holds it up to his mouth as if he is about to speak before Del Rio takes it from him.

ADR: "Thank you old friend but that will be enough of that. I can handle this."

Ricardo backs of, deferring to his boss.

ADR: "Stephanie McMahon-Hemsley has graciously agreed to allow me to perform here tonight for you. All that it took was a sizable donation to her children's college fund. No matter, I can afford to put a few gringos through college."

As he continues they pass by some members of RAW. Most of them seem to be shocked or at least confused at his presence. Alberto Del Rio pays them no mind but does wink at Rosa Mendez as she chats up Christian. She blushes a bit but he continues.

ADR: "Now...Onto the reason I am here. I am here tonight to showcase my talent. I am here tonight to beat the clown Santino Marella. I will do that of course but I will also humble him. I will make it so he is afraid to show his face around here anymore."

Alberto and Ricardo stop as they get to a private dressing room with Alberto Del Rio's name on it. They open the door and a woman can be heard talking before Alberto silences her as he begins to speak again.

ADR: "But even kings need time to prepare so I will leave you with these words. Be ready for me RAW and Santino? Maybe now it is time to take out a life insurance policy"

The two men step into the room and the door slams behind them and in the camera crews face.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: RAW welcomes a true aristocrat.    RAW welcomes a true aristocrat.  Empty12/5/2012, 2:43 am

I need an admin to grade this one as well.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: RAW welcomes a true aristocrat.    RAW welcomes a true aristocrat.  Empty12/5/2012, 3:18 am

I will grade this one for you as well Bryan.

[Official Grade]

5/5

I really enjoyed how you included spanish in your promo with Ricardo. Excellent message put out from ADR as well. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW welcomes a true aristocrat.    RAW welcomes a true aristocrat.  Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW welcomes a true aristocrat.
Page 1 of 1