World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesnar speaks out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lesnar speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Lesnar speaks out   Lesnar speaks out Empty12/7/2012, 2:53 pm

The music is loud, the fireworks are sounding off, and Michael Cole is welcoming you to another Friday Night Smackdown! Everything seems to be going smoothly until

Brock Lesnar comes out from behind the curtain and makes his way to the ring, not even taking the time to do his usual taunts on the stage or jump up into the ring. The crowd boos as the man who stole Kingston's tournament spot due to the GM Stephanie McMahon's decision comes down toward the War Zone. A certain fan close to ringside is emphatic about getting Lesnar's attention. Brock stops in front of the fan and both men exchange words, after which the fan holds up a sign that reads "Lesnar is Steph's whipping boy." Lesnar grabs the sign and rips it apart tossing the pieces back into the fans face. Brock flips off the fan then walks to the timekeeper's area and retrieves a microphone. The big man climbs the steps and gets in the ring, flipping off the crowd. He raises the mic to speak.

Brock Lesnar: Cut the music! Cut it! (The music stops) I am out here at the start of Smackdown to provide the wCw universe with some information. This information is regarding my huge VICTORY over that wannabe Jamaican Kofi Kingston (To this the crowd erupts in a very booming roar of disapproval for Lesnar, knowing that he did not win that match, but Stephanie overturned the decision. The audience in attendance also starts chanting Kofi Kingston over and over) Did I give you permission to speak? No? Then shut the hell up! All you people here wish you were me! (Lesnar calms himself down before speaking again) The second thing I will be talking about are these attacks that have been happening to some other superstars as well as yours truly.

Lesnar takes a break as the crowd fills the arena with boos for the former UFC champion. He gives a sarcastic smile that only Brock is known for, and continues to speak.

Brock Lesnar: Now, the first thing I wanted to talk about was this... "conspiracy" that I am working together with Stephanie McMahon. Look I had nothing to do with her overturning the match decision and giving me my well deserved and rightfully earned victory last week. I'm sure she did it because it was the right thing to do. Though I will say if I were to work with her, I wouldn't mind it being in the bedroom, if you know what I mean. But like I was saying, I, in no way, shape, or form, had anything to do with my winning the match, understand.

Lesnar gives a chuckle at his statement due to the fact that, though stating his point, it makes no sense.

Brock Lesnar: Now on to these attacks. I could careless if the Used-to-be-a heartbreaker and my old tag partner The Crock get attacked. But when you attack me? Oh, you have entered dangerous waters. I'm sure some of you remember Batista from Age 1? He attacked me along with the rest of his little group. Do you see him anywhere these days? No? My point exactly! If you attack me, you won't be here for very long. Take that fan who's sign I trashed. Even better, sir? Yes, you sir, the one who looks like he's in his thirties on a date with his mom, get up here.

To the cheer of the crowd, the fan jumps the barricade and makes his way into the ring. He taunts toward the crowd, getting a positive reaction. He then turns to Lesnar, unimpressed with his arms up saying "What are you gonna do?"

Brock Lesnar: Now sir... actually what is your name?

The fan rips the microphone out of Lesnar's hand and speaks

Fan: My name is Lucas, and I presume you're Bork Lazer that everyone seems to be talking about?

Lesnar rips the microphone back as the crowd begins to chant "Let's go Lazer" rhythmically. He raises the microphone back up then lowers it down again, egging on the crowd to do their worst.

Brock Lesnar: It's Brock Lesnar, for starters. Secondly, I can tell that for some odd reason, you don't like me. I don't know why that is, but do you know, what it is I do to people who don't like me? (Lucas gives a shrug and you can faintly here a "Nothing" come from him) No, not nothing. This

Brock Lesnar picks up Lucas onto his shoulders. As he does so the crowd shows it's hatred for Lesnar as the camera shakes from the vibration of the arena. Brock then slings Lucas over his head, throwing him across the ring in a monstrous F-5 (look at F-5 2 on the game). After flipping off Lucas while doing his usual jumping taunt, Lesnar reaches down and picks up the mic, leaning on the ropes and pointing to the camera.

Brock Lesnar: That's what happens when you attack me! Verbally or physically, though I'm sure you can imagine which is worse! Whoever these masked attackers are better reveal themselves and receive the beating that's coming to them, or superstars are going to start getting hurt... Badly!

Lesnar throws the mic down and leaves while his music plays him off

Michael Cole: What a show of dominance from that brilliant man, wouldn't you say Josh?

Josh Matthews: No, I would not say that! He most likely injured that poor man. He can't just go around F-5ing people like that!

Michael Cole: Of course he can, he's The Next Big Thing! Anyways Ladies and gentleman, our first match of the evening is about to begin, the 6-man #1 contenders battle royal. Only on Smackdown!

[Promo Closed]
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Lesnar speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesnar speaks out   Lesnar speaks out Empty12/8/2012, 6:08 am

As Lesnar is halfway up the ramp, the lights go out. The trons are all black when suddenly spirals begin to appear all over the tron.

The crowd bursts with a huge pop As "Meat On The Table" begins to blast throughout all the speakers in the arena.

The lights however remains off.

FEED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEED........! ME........! MORE........!

FEED........! ME........! MORE........!

FEED........! ME........! MORRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the final MORRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a huge set of pyro goes off and simultaneously the lights come back on revealing the much anticipated monster Ryback standing on stage. His eyes are locked on Brock Lesnar who is halfway up the ramp. Lesnar can't believe what he is seeing, Ryback proceeds to walk up to Lesnar and gets right in his face. The two men do not exchange a single word, however there facial expression tells the whole story. In the ring the fan that Lesnar murdered with a vicious F-5 is beginning to stagger to his feet. Ryback takes notice of this and takes one more snarling look at Lesnar before bolting right past him and sliding into the ring, Ryback then runs off the ropes and delivers a meat hook clothesline to the fan turning him inside out.

Ryback: FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The camera begins to shake as the cheers for Ryback feel like an earthquake in the arena.

Ryback picks up the lifeless fan into a suplex clutch to set up for the shell shock, Ryback hooks the leg and hoists him onto his shoulders and begins to march around the ring keeping his eyes locked on Lesnar who is still on the ramp, Ryback runs forward and drops the fan with a thunderous shell shock!.

Ryback turns to Lesnar and begins to shout feed me more as his theme plays.

FEED ME MORE!

FEED ME MORE!

FEED ME MORE!

TBC: BY MAG IF HE WANTS TO OTHERWISE THIS IS CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Lesnar speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesnar speaks out   Lesnar speaks out Empty12/9/2012, 2:19 am

Never forget.
Lesnar speaks out Rip
Rest in Peace Lucas
(1980-2012)
You were a brave man and we will miss you. Crying or Very sad

I say we all hold a funeral service for Lucas. It's the least we can do for him and his loved ones.

Anyway lol Mag, amazing promo. It's really exactly what I like to see. You're developing your character while furthering the narrative. This promo puts Ziggler in the underdog position because you wrote yourself to be this intimidating badass.

Also that theme is amazing. When you said "Cut the music!" I actually paused the video. Made it that much more epic.

Formatting and grammar were excellent.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Fantastic job man, this promo is probably one of your best ever. I am very excited for Brock's future is this is the quality we are going to get.

Now to you Stunner. You had two incredible Ryback promos before this, so I knew it would be difficult to top what you had done. The promo was pretty darn fun! I love that you guys are teasing the ultimate match-up. Ryback didn't speak in the ring, but he didn't really need to in this case.

{Official Grade}
3/5

It was above average, but definitely not your best. Your biggest strength is your incredible attention to detail. I remember from your Orton promos when you used to describe what Randy was wearing and it was always very specific which I always appreciated. We saw that in your build up promos for Ryback where you described the setting in great detail. You also stepped away from the twisted, almost scary Ryback from the last two promos. I would like you to bring that back (unless you don't want to of course). I think once you get Ryback talking and your win streak going, things will pick up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lesnar speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesnar speaks out   Lesnar speaks out Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesnar speaks out
Page 1 of 1