World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to the Rumble

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Road to the Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Road to the Rumble   Road to the Rumble Empty1/15/2013, 9:28 pm

Road to the Rumble 1764E19F-23ED-4B75-8BEF-77AD14D4D24A-5040-0000045A75670775
Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw and we have a huge night set up for you guys---

JBL: --Alright Cole you don't have to same the same thing every week, God I don't know how I sit next to you each and every week.

Cole: I'm just going to take that as your welcoming the WCW universe to the show. Anyway like I was saying we have a huge night set up for you guys and your main event will be #1 contender Alex Shelly vs the one and only John Cena.

JBL: Yea Cole and our famous GM Mr. Laurinaitis couldn't have made it anymore interesting with the special guest referee being Chris Jericho and if Shelly wins he can pick the stipulation for the match at the rumble, but if Cena wins it turns into a triple threat.

Cole: Well regardless of the outcome the the tables will be stacked against our champion at the rumble and now It's look like here comes Cena right now.

Road to the Rumble Tumblr_m3cmtwFQth1r8duo2o1_500_zps97883a12

(Cena burst onto the ramp with tones of energy with mic in hand and sprints to the ring. )

Cena :Welcome Welcome you all to MONDAY NIGHT RAAAAAAAW!

( The crowd explodes with reaction of "Cena" chants throughout the arena.)

Road to the Rumble Cena_19_zpsfef3b6f2
Cena :Well we got a big night for the whole WCW universe as we head into the Royal Rumble. I'm sure you all you guys can't wait for the main event tonight. Of course it couldn't just be a normal one on one nooooo Mr. Smoker Lungs just has to keep attempting to make my life hell.

Road to the Rumble Tumblr_m04c4zExTO1r85q5do1_500_zps6e1b81c4
Cena : Either way me and Shelly talked in the back already and we promise to not let you people down. We are going to give you a show tonight!

Road to the Rumble John_cena_15_zps41ad435f

Cena:Jericho I know your back there watching the one thing I can say for tonight is that you can pick your poison. Tonight the ball in your court and in all honesty I could care less if you call it down the middle or not. Your going to do what's best for you and that's ok because even if you make it out the rumble still champ ill be right there waiting for you. You are going to have to face me in this ring and prove to everyone out there if your the real deal.

Road to the Rumble Tumblr_lzxs6jHrDb1r95j6eo2_250_zps58dd2c4f

(As Cena makes his way to the top he stops and yells )

Cena:Hey everybody enjoy the show.

Road to the Rumble John_cena_2_5_zpsc0619e23

(Raw cuts to a commercial break. )

Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Road to the Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to the Rumble   Road to the Rumble Empty1/17/2013, 1:21 am

I hate John Cena.

{Official Grade}

1/5
Back to top Go down

Road to the Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to the Rumble   Road to the Rumble Empty1/17/2013, 1:24 am

Lmao LET'S GO CENA !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Road to the Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to the Rumble   Road to the Rumble Empty1/17/2013, 1:39 am

lol This was actually a really good promo from you. From what I've heard from you, it sounds like you hate promoing but I'm glad we force you to make them here because you put out some good stuff. The visuals were great although my eyes naturally skip over Cena's stupid face. You put the match over which is much appreciated and you make this match feel like it is a main event match. I was pretty proud of my idea for the stipulation for this match. Hopefully it gets done before Sunday. I don't know exactly what I will do if you guys don't finish it but it won't be pretty.

{Real Official Grade}
5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Road to the Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to the Rumble   Road to the Rumble Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to the Rumble
Page 1 of 1