World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Wrestlemania

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Road to Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: Road to Wrestlemania   Road to Wrestlemania Empty1/25/2013, 8:57 pm

John Laurinaitis walks out from the curtain with a big smile on his face. As he makes he way down to the ring, he smiles and waves to the fans.

Michael Cole: What a way to start of Monday Night RAW! Big Johnny looks great this evening!

Lawler: Oh quit your brown nosing Cole, I can’t imagine what John BOREinaitis has to say! WEEP WOOP!

Mr. Excitement enters the ring and waits for the crowd to settle.

Johnny: Welcome everybody, to Monday Night RAW!

Johnny waits for cheers, but hears only silence...

My name, is Mr. John Laurinaitis; I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the General Manager of Monday Night RAW, and tonight I have an announcement.

Road to Wrestlemania RAW_975_Photo_108

After the huge success of our Royal Rumble pay-per-view, we now have to look forward to our next mega event on the Road to Wrestlemania. I am proud to announce that on February 17th, in New Orleans, Louisiana we will hold our Elimination Chamber pay-per-view!

Johnny takes another pause to some mild cheers from the crowd.

Now the Elimination Chamber match is the most grueling match that we have to offer here in WcW. Six superstars will be placed in glass pods in a massive chain structure. Many careers will end, and only one will go on to greatness with the wCw Championship.

Road to Wrestlemania 5+Things+You+Probably+Didn't+Know+About+John+Laurinaitis,+the+Pro+Wrestler+1

Now it’s my job as the General Manager to select who will be placed in the Chamber to have the opportunity of winning the wCw Title, and I want you all to know that I am taking this process very seriously. That is why in the coming weeks, I will be carefully observing the matches to see who deserves my blessing.

So tonight on RAW we will all find out who our first Elimination Chamber participant is in a qualifying match.

And this match will take place in a steel cage!

Road to Wrestlemania Tumblr_m4rl9ciejX1qzkr3vo1_1280_crop_exact

The fans struggle to balance their hate for Big Johnny with the news of this awesome match.

It will be Roman Reigns!...

versus...

Kay see us Oh, no!

The fans struggle to react due to Johnny clearly not knowing how to pronounce Kassius’s name.

People Power!

Road to Wrestlemania Images-18_original_display_image_crop_exact

Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Road to Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Wrestlemania   Road to Wrestlemania Empty1/25/2013, 8:59 pm

I love everything about this.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

Road to Wrestlemania
Page 1 of 1