World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blueprint speaks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Dustin

The Blueprint speaks Empty
PostSubject: The Blueprint speaks   The Blueprint speaks Empty1/17/2013, 4:25 pm

The Blueprint speaks Cole_13_280x390_1281369a

Michael Cole: If I may have your attention please. My guest at this time is sending shock waves through the wcw universe. He leaves a path of destruction in his wake help me welcome the 7 foot monster Matt Morgan.

Crowd:BOO!
(Matt Morgan makes his way towards the ring with a big smile. He slides underneath the ropes and approaches Michael Cole)

Michael Cole: So it has been brought to my attention through wcw medical doctors that Santino Marella has broken the v1 v3 and v5 vertabrae. The medical staff has placed no timetable for his return or if he even will return.
(A defeaning silence falls over the crowd)

Wcw officials have narrowed it down to this being the reason for the injury.

(The lights dim and cameras focus on the titantron,showing Morgan throwing santino into the steel. Then delivering a hellacious Hellivator. A still image of santino comes over the screen.)

Crowd: lets out a defening shrill

(The lights brighten and the cameras refocus on morgan and cole)

Michael Cole: Your thoughts?

The Blueprint speaks 1

Matt Morgan: How do i feel? What are my thoughts?

(Morgan pauses for a moment)
Matt Morgan: Im not the one you need to be interviewing. Im not the one responsible for this injury. If you want answers if you want to place blame. You need to look at every single person in the wcw universe.

Crowd:ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE

Matt Morgan: Everyone in the universe knew this match never should have happened. Santino is not even close to the kind of athlete the blueprint is. Did any of you care? No, No you didnt all you cared about was seeing your hero. Due to your actions where is he now? Oh thats right back home thriving in pain in a neck brace. All due to the fact that all you care about is yourself.... every last one of you make me sick to my stomach!
So to answer your question Michael my thoughts is that all these pathetic people need to take a step back and hold some accountability.

Crowd: MORGAN SUCKS MORGAN SUCKS MORGAN SUCKS

Michael Cole: Ok ok ok lets switch gears. Mr. Morgan you have not exactly endeared yourself to these fans. But its not only that. It seems as though the guys in the back dont really care for you either

The Blueprint speaks 1

Matt Morgan: To your credit you actually did your job. Yes these idiots out here dont like me and I dont waste my time being the nice guy in the back.

Michael Cole: With all that being said does that not make you nervous that you have a target on your back?

The Blueprint speaks 1

Matt Morgan: Cole ive had a target on my back my whole life. Being the biggest and baddest man alive there is always a target on your back. Im afraid of no man and will willingly fight anyone.

Michael Cole: With the dissatisfaction everyone has for the blueprint does multiple people attacking you not make you nervous?

(With a worried look on his face morgan slowly makes his way towards the ropes. Morgan exits the ring with mic in hand not saying a word. Morgan reaches the stage turns and looks at Michael Cole )
Matt Morgan:the Answer to your question.....

The Blueprint always has a back up plan

King: Thats Kevin Nash... are you telling me these monsters have alligned each other. This morgan guy always has a trick up his sleeve. This alliance looks like nothing but bad news for wcw.

(Nash and Morgan stand at the top of the stage and boast to the crowd as the show goes to commercial break)
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The Blueprint speaks   The Blueprint speaks Empty1/17/2013, 6:25 pm

[The commercials stop and Nash and Morgan are in he ring. Nash grabs a mic and begins to speak.]

Nash:Yes. You're right. We are a tag team. Nobody can beat us. We are living monsters. We are the next big things.

[A roar of boos is heard throughout the crowd.]

We make our debut in a tag team match on Main Event. As we are the biggest Main Event superstars in this company. WcW isn't ready for the strength of us. We will prove it this Wednesday in our tag team match.

[Nash drops his mic and they leave the ring and head backstage together.]
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Blueprint speaks   The Blueprint speaks Empty1/26/2013, 1:34 pm

Man, burwell you're really stepping up your game. I can really see the improvements from your first promo to now. I'm very curious to see where you end up taking Morgan considering you've had a great match record with him so far.

I liked how you wrote off Santino. You mention the specific vertabrae and although I don't really know what it means, it sounds intense as hell. I also like how you're not the typical heel. Morgan is taking on all comers and it really feels like he doesn't want to just beat them, but he wants to make them suffer.

{Official Grade}
4/5

Formatting and grammar could use some polishing but overall it was a very good promo. Nice job man.

Pretty short promo Skill, but you got your message across. Hopefully if you guys stay a tag team, things will pick up.

{Official Grade}

2/5
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: The Blueprint speaks   The Blueprint speaks Empty1/26/2013, 1:41 pm

I wanted to really drive home the fact that Morgan isn't just 7 foot perfection but a ruthless monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blueprint speaks   The Blueprint speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blueprint speaks
Page 1 of 1