World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He finally speaks....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

He finally speaks.... Empty
PostSubject: He finally speaks....   He finally speaks.... Empty11/30/2012, 4:15 am

Matt Striker is seen backstage walking around looking for somebody when he finds the person he was looking for.

Striker: R-Truth! There you are! I tried to get a word with you last week after your match but couldn't find you!

R-Truth looks up from what he's doing and smiles.

R-Truth: Whats up man! Yeah sorry 'bout last week I had to go so I didn't have time to talk.

Striker: Ok? Anyway, you beat Wade Barrett last week and advanced in the tournament, what are your thoughts on your opponent this week Kane?

Striker notices that R-Truth isn't looking at him anymore and is talking to nothing.

R-Truth: You hear this guy? Asking me about Kane this week! I know... I know... hes big and red and scary but i can take him no problem-o!

R-Truth looks back at Striker who is very confused....

R-Truth: You'll have to excuse me Matty but Little Jimmy is worried that I might lose to kane tonight.... but I won't, you see, Matty, can I call you Matty? Anyway Kane obviously can't think for himself which gives me an advantage because I am very intelligent! You see Matty, no seriously i want to call you Matty, anyway Kane is a monster, sure! But I'm smarter, faster, smarter, more agile, and......... smarter than Kane! Did I mention I am smarter than Kane?

Striker: yes, yes you did, about three times already.....

R-Truth: Than thats all I have to say right Little Jimmy? See he agrees. anywho I have to go prepare for my match against Kane! Toodlez!

R-Truth leaves to his locker room and Striker is left completely confused.

(promo closed)

OOC: My first R-truth promo I hope you all like it, considering R-Truth is kinda hard to promo with.....
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: He finally speaks....   He finally speaks.... Empty11/30/2012, 4:30 am

I dig it man..He is Certifiably Crazy! Nice one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He finally speaks....   He finally speaks.... Empty11/30/2012, 2:23 pm

I LOVE IT !!

Great job , Jo.
You have come a long way since joining this fed.

Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He finally speaks....   He finally speaks.... Empty11/30/2012, 3:43 pm

honestly I thought this promo wasn't that great but kept it nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: He finally speaks....   He finally speaks.... Empty12/1/2012, 5:10 am

Well this promo certainly took a different turn!

After the video package promos you had in the past I was expecting a much different R-Truth. This one works though and it was a good promo. The Little Jimmy stuff worked well for you and was fun to read. I would keep varying it up with Truth and Jimmy and I think we can get some really entertaining stuff. You even played Striker perfectly. He had the perfect reactions to what R-Truth was saying and it made it very fun.

Formatting was good and he grammar was just alright. It didn't negatively impact the content of the promo too much.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 4/5 Like a Star @ heaven

It's a good start and I think you were very close to hitting a home-run with this. I would come up with more Little Jimmy shenanigans and crazy R-Truth lines and you could have the most entertaining promos in the fed.
Well done Jo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He finally speaks....   He finally speaks.... Empty

Back to top Go down

He finally speaks....
Page 1 of 1