World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Interview Gone Bad.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Interview Gone Bad..... Empty
PostSubject: An Interview Gone Bad.....   An Interview Gone Bad..... Empty6/14/2012, 10:58 pm

(We Open to see Good Ol' Jr, Jim Ross, Sitting in a chair, the camera solely focus's on him as he begins to speak.)

An Interview Gone Bad..... 300x231xjim-ross15-300x231.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BjIrBJg_-3

JR: Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Jim Ross and tonight, on behalf of the folks here at WCW and myself, have a real treat for you. Tonight, We will give you, the fans an inside & intimate look at one of the most legendary competitors in our sport today. He is a multiple time World Champion. He has held more titles on every continent than any other living professional wrestler today. Of Course, I am talking about "The Mastodon", The Man They Call.....Vader. Vader, Welcome."

(The camera pans over to see Vader sitting across from Jim Ross.)

An Interview Gone Bad..... Vader05

VADER: Thank you Jim...

JR: Now, Vader, Your legend preceeded you coming into WCW. Everyone knows the Legend of Vader. You are one of the most dominant figures in profession wrestling over the last 30 years. Winning major title after major title wherever you have gone. However, since you came into WCW, you have had some minor success and some major disappointments. What is your take on that?"

(Vader just stares at Jim Ross)

JR: "Vader?

(Vader continues to stare but after a few brief, yet awkward moments...he speaks.)

Vader: "Well, JR. I don't look at that way at all. You see, I am who I am for a reason. Not many people know this but outside of the ring...far away from the arenas...the fans...the bull shit politics...I am a nice guy. I am a loving husband, a caring father and friend to many. However, when I enter an arena...all that....the good side of vader....is left outside. I become a beast when i walk through the curtain and head to that ring. I have zero regard for my opponents. My sole objective is to bring pain to another like they have never felt before....UNIMAGINABLE PAIN!!!!! Do you understand?"

(JR begins to show a bit of fear in his eyes and a tremble in his voice when he begins to speak again.)

JR: "Understood. Now...Let me ask you. What is your take on the war that is brewing within the ranks of WCW, between DX and WCW? With the Rock recently announcing his team of John Cena, Jeff Hardy, HHH and Himself to represent Team WCW, are you surprised at the fact that you weren't chosen for the team?"

Vader: "Frankly J.R., I don't give a damn. I look out for only one man....me. I am not a selfish person but I know that all alliances eventually end and usually not very well. I have never relied on teammates that often in my career. I don't do well with dealing with people that disappoint me JR. People who do...usually end up in the hospital with some busted ribs from a Vader-Bomb... *Vader chuckles a bit*"

(JR looks around nervously now.....he regains his composure before speaking again.)

JR: "One last question...With the recent influx of talent coming into WCW these days, who do you have your eye on?

(Vader just stares at Jim Ross intensely. After a few minutes....Vader just rises from his chair and storms off the set.)

JR: "Ladies & Gentlemen, I apologize for what just transpired. What was supposed to be a professional and albeit, insightful interview became nothing more than, for a lack of a better term, a slice of Mississippi Mud Pie! BAH GAWD ...a true disappointmen...."

(Suddenly Vader appears right in Jim Ross's face, breathing heavily and snarling at him.)

Vader: "Listen....To....ME...YOU LITTLE TWEERP! I COULD SNAP YOUR BACK...LIKE A TWIG! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I....AM...THE MAN!!! I AM THE BRINGER OF PAIN!!! I AM...THE MAN>>>>THEY CALL...VADER!!! WHAT TIME IS IT!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

An Interview Gone Bad..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Interview Gone Bad.....   An Interview Gone Bad..... Empty6/15/2012, 1:28 pm

{{{OFFICIAL GRADE}}}

Good promo. Your best one so far, in my opinion.

Color coded, spaced, visual cues. Close to a 5 but not quite. It still needed something to get over that hump. 4 sp

Back to top Go down

An Interview Gone Bad.....
Page 1 of 1